The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    perhaps taking part in the group breaststroke will help you? give me your hand, i'll lead to you to where you need to go...
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    I have rather large hands, will that be a problem?
  • oboeing
    oh no, i think that will be very beneficial for you!!!
  • oboeing
    the bigger the better, right?
  • hougt
    Depends what are filling your hands, obviously you want a handful at least
  • oboeing
    i'm pretty sure that between bex's baps, bern's grapefruit and my melons, you have plenty of options for handfuls....
  • hougt
    I think I would have to handle all of the fruit to determine the right ones for me
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    i'm pretty sure that between bex's baps, bern's grapefruit and my melons, you have plenty of options for handfuls....

Hey, stop being so free with my grapefruit!
  • oboeing
    oh sorry, Bern :embarassed:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    That's OK. And for the record there's definitely more than a handful!
  • oboeing
    :bigsmile: hooray for big baps!

hou, you can manhandle my melons to see if they're right for you...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    :bigsmile: hooray for big baps!

hou, you can manhandle my melons to see if they're right for you...

AMEN!! HIP HIP HOORAY!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
  • harvo
    So its just me and Oboe celebrating big Baps? REALLY?
  • oboeing
    guess hou still isn't feeling it...
  • harvo
    His loss on those cantaloupes
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Hold on, I've been stuck in a meeting all day with just some manky grapes to suck on, can I get some fruit action too?
  • harvo
    Hold on, I've been stuck in a meeting all day with just some manky grapes to suck on, can I get some fruit action too?

Oboe has plenty and she don't mind sharing...if I recall Bern is a bit more particular and Bex has disappeared....
  • tinz75
    Oboe has plenty and she don't mind sharing...if I recall Bern is a bit more particular and Bex has disappeared....
    I swear each time I see Oboe's profile pic they have pumped up a bit more, she says they aren't but I don't believe her. Bern is probably worried about bruising from too much rough handling.
  • tinz75
    Harvo, you appear to have a bulge in your shorts in that profile pic, is it a sausage in your pocket or just the thought of handling the ladies wares?

And before you mention it, yes I do have a big sack of balls on my back in my pic, I'm just not sure they should be furry or white?!
  • harvo
    I swear each time I see Oboe's profile pic they have pumped up a bit more, she says they aren't but I don't believe her. Bern is probably worried about bruising from too much rough handling.

I understand why you are hanging out under the blanket then...although her eyes seems to get bigger when I look at the profile pic?