The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Harvo, you appear to have a bulge in your shorts in that profile pic, is it a sausage in your pocket or just the thought of handling the ladies wares?

yes and no..that pic is a couple years old so it could not have anything to do with the KOD hotties!
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    I understand why you are hanging out under the blanket then...although her eyes seems to get bigger when I look at the profile pic?
    Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong part of the pic? do they follow you around the room if you move about like one of those old paintings?
  • harvo
    I understand why you are hanging out under the blanket then...although her eyes seems to get bigger when I look at the profile pic?
    Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong part of the pic? do they follow you around the room if you move about like one of those old paintings?

I follow them around...they mezmerize me...
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Oboe, I think you have hypnotised Havro with your gently swaying, er... eyes - can you get him to do some animal noises, then make him act like a duck or something, hay - this could be the Christmas party entertainment - hypnotise someone and make the perform (giggle)

Right - I'm off - won't see you tomorrow as I'm out all day, so don't go being good or anything :)
  • harvo
    Oboe, I think you have hypnotised Havro with your gently swaying, er... eyes - can you get him to do some animal noises, then make him act like a duck or something, hay - this could be the Christmas party entertainment - hypnotise someone and make the perform (giggle)

Right - I'm off - won't see you tomorrow as I'm out all day, so don't go being good or anything :)

I am off for the day and maybe tomorrow also...
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Morning all

How are we?
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Meh :(

Work is annoying, mojo gone, tired and it is only wednesday!

You ok?
  • harvo
    AWWW, the king and queen posting back to back first thing in the morning...(for me at least) Hello all, just stopped in to say hi and that I will miss you guys and especially gals most of today. Headed out to Hubers family farm to cut down ye olden Christmas tree.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    KOD is like a ghost town today. Where is everyone?
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    harvo is off, so is tinz.
    i have been getting slammed at work after my computer decided to have PMS the last few hours of work yesterday....

where have Chris and Searunner and Mel gone to? Haven't seen them in days...
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    i have been getting slammed at work after my computer decided to have PMS the last few hours of work yesterday....

Your computer breaks and you get slammed? I am guessing we might have differet meanings for that.....
  • oboeing
    not getting slammed in the good way....

good lord i wish! they say it's a good cure for headaches...
  • BernadetteChurch
    There's no one in my office I want to be slammed by!
  • oboeing
    well, i won't argue that... i'm not too keen on anyone here either. just getting slammed in general...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Getting slammed sounds painful.
  • oboeing
    depends on the situation :wink:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Hi, I'm not bad ta, sick of having to work, my assistant is off sick and I am not happy about it :(

About to leave for the gym though so that should make me feel better :)
  • oboeing
    i wish i had an assistant!!!! i end up doing 3 people's jobs some days around here! i keep telling them they need to pay me for all 3, but alas...
  • oboeing
    *sitting curled up in the corner, shivering in the cold*

"one is the lonliest number that you'll ever do....

all by myself.... don't wanna be all by myself anymore....

only the lonely, only the lonely can play.....

ah, look at all the lonely people....

on my own, pretending he's beside me.....

i'll be dancing with myself....."
  • harvo

I sure hope my computer goes down!