The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    not if they are "tastefully"done!

LOL
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    I think pics with said tassels HAS to happen!

We'll defo get shut down then lol

Or sent privately ;)
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Well it's good to know you're the same in real life as you are here!

So are you wearing the nipple tassels?

Who says I have them left???

um, if someone was nibbling on your tassels, then we need details. :bigsmile:
  • oboeing
    I think pics with said tassels HAS to happen!

We'll defo get shut down then lol

Or sent privately ;)

is this what you need to get back to feeling your mojo hou?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Well it's good to know you're the same in real life as you are here!

So are you wearing the nipple tassels?

Who says I have them left???

um, if someone was nibbling on your tassels, then we need details. :bigsmile:

I do not kiss and tell...
  • oboeing
    i didn't say they had to be named... i live vicariously through Bex's dates. i just want to know if we had a good time getting our tassels nibbled on!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Unfortunately not hun :(

Might get opportunity next week though :)
  • harvo
    i didn't say they had to be named... i live vicariously through Bex's dates. i just want to know if we had a good time getting our tassels nibbled on!

ohh..you were asking Bex...sorry...(move along, nothing to see here) :bigsmile:
  • oboeing
    woohoo!!! my once in a while guy stopped by on saturday. couldn't find a parking space (they were honestly ALL taken... which NEVER happens). said it was a sign. i stood outside and leaned in his window and we talked for 5 minutes, then... HE LEFT.

so if next week happens, i'll still be living vicariously through you. hope you don't mind :laugh:
  • oboeing

ohh..you were asking Bex...sorry...(move along, nothing to see here) :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • harvo
    woohoo!!! my once in a while guy stopped by on saturday. couldn't find a parking space (they were honestly ALL taken... which NEVER happens). said it was a sign. i stood outside and leaned in his window and we talked for 5 minutes, then... HE LEFT.

so if next week happens, i'll still be living vicariously through you. hope you don't mind :laugh:

I agree it is a sign...a sign that this guy is a moron...got to be a place to park in the area even if it means I have to walk...guys like that give us men a bad name...
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member

I agree it is a sign...a sign that this guy is a moron...got to be a place to park in the area even if it means I have to walk...guys like that give us men a bad name...
    ^^ I second that.
  • oboeing
    on that note....

i'm ready for a blanket party!
  • Bex2Bslim

^^ I second that.

I third it!!! What a cockend :mad:

So yeah I'll keep you updated haha
  • Bex2Bslim
    on that note....

Count me in, I'm ALWAYS ready :devil:
  • oboeing
    on that note....

Count me in, I'm ALWAYS ready :devil:

woohoo! two girls and a blanket!! anyone else? :tongue:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    woohoo! two girls and a blanket!! anyone else? :tongue:
    Me, Me, Me.. pick me :)
  • oboeing
    i would think you know by now... no picking, just joining!!!!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    I'm there. I just went outside and it's freezing.

Oh and I like that cockend is deemed an acceptable word for MFP.
  • oboeing
    this is my first exposure to the word cockend!