The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    WOW...what a party for Monday...Everyone seems to be coming....
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    WOW...what a party for Monday...Everyone seems to be coming....

isn't that what blankets are for?
  • harvo
    I believe it is...it is just not so common that everyone is on at the same time/day...dang that thing they call work...
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Work just gets in the way of everything
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Yes, why aren't I rich?
  • harvo
    Work just gets in the way of everything

Not true...I believe we had this conversation with my highlight story being Bex's friend playing lookout from his desk...
  • oboeing
    i would like to clone myself. then i can have a me to work 24/7 so i can become rich, a me to sleep 24/7, and a me to live 24/7 (and thus spend all the money my working me makes)...
  • harvo
    i would like to clone myself. then i can have a me to work 24/7 so i can become rich, a me to sleep 24/7, and a me to live 24/7 (and thus spend all the money my working me makes)...

I am not sure I could handle that much beauty....(I would burn more calories and have a huge right arm tho!)
  • oboeing
    awww, you're sweet harvo! BACK UNDER THE BLANKET!
  • Tracey1147
    The problem with that is you wouldn't be rice if the other you spends it all. You would need two of you working and one living/spending
  • oboeing
    you're so smart tracy!!! now if i can just find guys that can keep up with the needs of all of me(s)!
  • Tracey1147
    There are enough decent KOD men that I think would be more than willing
  • BernadetteChurch

Decent? Are you sure?
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member

Decent? Are you sure?
    Hay......

....OK, point taken.
  • tinz75
    you're so smart tracy!!! now if i can just find guys that can keep up with the needs of all of me(s)!
    Are you going to list the needs of the multi-yous?
  • BernadetteChurch
    I think Oboe's got it wrong. I just want one me but a few different versions of my husband - one to earn the cash, one to do the cooking and another to "see to" my other needs.
  • WTF?!? what is this forum about?
  • tinz75
    I think Oboe's got it wrong. I just want one me but a few different versions of my husband - one to earn the cash, one to do the cooking and another to "see to" my other needs.
    Other needs - like tending to your grapefruit?
  • tinz75
    WTF?!? what is this forum about?
    Ah, welcome - it's a philosophical debate on the juxtaposition of such every day objects such as grapefruit, baps and sausages, and the innuendoes that simple minds can conjurer up around them - feel free to jump in!
  • WTF?!? what is this forum about?
    Ah, welcome - it's a philosophical debate on the juxtaposition of such every day objects such as grapefruit, baps and sausages, and the innuendoes that simple minds can conjurer up around them - feel free to jump in!

Big words..too early for this. Blond it down for me =)