The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    WTF?!? what is this forum about?

I'm not sure, but if you have a question about BMR, TDEE or whether 1,200 calories is enough then you've come to the wrong place.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Bern, i would say the same thing if i had a man, but it's just me, so multiple mes it is.

tracey - when did i ever say decent? they're no fun! :devil: :bigsmile:

tinz - well, i'll need massages from working so hard. head to toe. and i'll need someone to check and make sure my baps are at the right softness levels, and i'll need someone to throw me under a blanket and clean it when it's done....as well as hold the me that is sleeping, and keep up with the wild me that actually gets to have a life!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Bern, i would say the same thing if i had a man, but it's just me, so multiple mes it is.

tinz - well, i'll need massages from working so hard. head to toe. and i'll need someone to check and make sure my baps are at the right softness levels, and i'll need someone to throw me under a blanket and clean it when it's done....as well as hold the me that is sleeping, and keep up with the wild me that actually gets to have a life!

Shoutgun on the bap tests and blaket parties....
  • harvo
    Ah, welcome - it's a philosophical debate on the juxtaposition of such every day objects such as grapefruit, baps and sausages, and the innuendoes that simple minds can conjurer up around them - feel free to jump in!

Big words..too early for this. Blond it down for me =)

We are a group of Pro-verts, as we are all for it, that ducks those who look to censor people on the site. We use innuendo and double entrdre to avoid said censors. To catch up we have had baps weighed, some still not published, bum pics posted and in the process of opening a mall with several nice shops....
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Ah, welcome - it's a philosophical debate on the juxtaposition of such every day objects such as grapefruit, baps and sausages, and the innuendoes that simple minds can conjurer up around them - feel free to jump in!

Big words..too early for this. Blond it down for me =)

We are a group of Pro-verts, as we are all for it, that ducks those who look to censor people on the site. We use innuendo and double entrdre to avoid said censors. To catch up we have had baps weighed, some still not published, bum pics posted and in the process of opening a mall with several nice shops....

I think you need to start from the beginning
  • oboeing
    Kira, I agree with Tracy. you need to go AAAAALLLLLL the way to the beginning. It will supply you with lots of laughs, and you will get to know us and what goes on in here...

if you like it, feel free to stay and join in under our blanket. we do wash them from time to time, i promise :bigsmile:
  • harvo
    So the question is...is she reading from the beginning or did we scare her off....
  • BernadetteChurch
    For her sake I hope not. It would take quite a few minutes that she'll never, ever see again.
  • oboeing
    i did it when i first stumbled upon it... although that was like 5 threads ago....
  • BernadetteChurch
    I did too but it was still the original thread then. My, how we've grown.
  • oboeing
    grown physically... mentally, i think we've deteriorated :bigsmile:
  • harvo
    and yet here we are on a close to smutless Monday....
  • oboeing
    i tried to get it going with my list of needs for all of me and my clones...

you were the only response!

mabye i need to oil my baps and smear it all over?
  • harvo
    i tried to get it going with my list of needs for all of me and my clones...

you were the only response!

mabye i need to oil my baps and smear it all over?

I will bring my own lotion for you :-)
  • oboeing
    what, you don't wanna watch me oil my own baps?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    After all of this, you still haven't cleared it up. Should we use MFP's estimated calories burned or the value on our HRM?
  • harvo
    what, you don't wanna watch me oil my own baps?

hmmm...I like that one...
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    After all of this, you still haven't cleared it up. Should we use MFP's estimated calories burned or the value on our HRM?
    Baps - measure it all in baps, life would be a lot easier if everyone used the bappage measurement.
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member

Sleeping buddy it is then.
    But, if you need a second opinion on the softness, or more blanket time.... *puts hand in air* :D
  • BernadetteChurch
    Baps - measure it all in baps, life would be a lot easier if everyone used the bappage measurement.

Can't wait for the explanation of how the bappage measurement works.