The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    What would you like to take about instead?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    I usually just follow Bex and Hougt's lead. They seem to be quite imaginative! They also like smut!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    I think hougt is the expert on dogging

Agreed :laugh:

What? :( I don't like this reputation I am getting

Don't lie, you love it!!! LOL
  • Tracey1147
    :blushing: Sitting at my desk in work pretending to work and I read your post and answered out load. Jyst sitting in the office, all is quite until "Dogging is smut" opps :blushing:
    I think we need a change as well
  • Bex2Bslim
    I usually just follow Bex and Hougt's lead. They seem to be quite imaginative! They also like smut!

Loving the last minute addition of smut there... You can never have too much smut :embarassed:
  • Bex2Bslim
    :blushing: Sitting at my desk in work pretending to work and I read your post and answered out load. Jyst sitting in the office, all is quite until "Dogging is smut" opps :blushing:

Now I'm sat in a similar office just giggling to myself like a man thing, Excel doesn't usually do that so quite obvious I'm not doing my work lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088

Now I'm sat in a similar office just giggling to myself like a man thing, Excel doesn't usually do that so quite obvious I'm not doing my work lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oooooo this vlookup is sooo funy :huh:

I think we need to move away from dogging too.....

So swinging, what are your views
  • Tracey1147
    I have to keep biting my lip not to laugh out load.

Swinging... on trees? or keys in a bowl type?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Is pampas grass essential?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Swinging, not for me but doesn't bother me if other people do it...except my partner...and my parents.
  • SeaRunner26
    Swinging, not for me but doesn't bother me if other people do it...except my partner...and my parents.

And for those of you in the gutter (I love you all), I certainly didn't mean my partner with my parents.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Is pampas grass essential?

:huh: yOU'VE LOST ME :huh:
  • Bex2Bslim

And for those of you in the gutter (I love you all), I certainly didn't mean my partner with my parents.

Haha, that would be so wrong :noway:
  • hougt

Haha that was the first thing that came into my head *shudders*
  • Bex2Bslim
    I've actually been approached my a couple that come into the pub (we now call them The Swingers) although not sure it really counts, more of a threesome! Either way I said NO!!! :noway:
  • SeaRunner26

Haha that was the first thing that came into my head *shudders*

Clearly I'm among friends...
  • SeaRunner26
    I've actually been approached my a couple that come into the pub (we now call them The Swingers) although not sure it really counts, more of a threesome! Either way I said NO!!! :noway:

Well, as they say, hitting on you is the best form of flattery.
  • BernadetteChurch
    According to Wikipedia "A widespread urban myth is that pampas grass is used by swingers to advertise their presence to other swingers in the area. The most commonly repeated version states that in the UK and Ireland a patch of pampas grass is planted somewhere in the front garden to act as a signal to passersby that swingers live in the home."
  • hougt
    Hahahahaha

A mate once pulled a lass who was well up for a bit of 3-way so he stumbled over to me and one of the other lads, arms round our shoulders and said "Which of you lucky guys wants to come back to mine and help me" Fair to say we all declined:

1. Even with beer goggles she was not my type
    2. Don't fancy the idea of seeing my mate's cum face
    3. Do you high five or just swap ends at half time?
  • SeaRunner26
    According to Wikipedia "A widespread urban myth is that pampas grass is used by swingers to advertise their presence to other swingers in the area. The most commonly repeated version states that in the UK and Ireland a patch of pampas grass is planted somewhere in the front garden to act as a signal to passersby that swingers live in the home."

Hmmm. Perhaps I'll plant a bit near my front door just to see who drops by. Could be entertaining.