The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    According to Wikipedia "A widespread urban myth is that pampas grass is used by swingers to advertise their presence to other swingers in the area. The most commonly repeated version states that in the UK and Ireland a patch of pampas grass is planted somewhere in the front garden to act as a signal to passersby that swingers live in the home."

Hmmm. Perhaps I'll plant a bit near my front door just to see who drops by. Could be entertaining.

But what if it means something completely different in the States?!
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Love number 3 :laugh: but who says when its half time? at one minute for your friend but 10 minutes for you?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Could still be interesting!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    According to Wikipedia "A widespread urban myth is that pampas grass is used by swingers to advertise their presence to other swingers in the area. The most commonly repeated version states that in the UK and Ireland a patch of pampas grass is planted somewhere in the front garden to act as a signal to passersby that swingers live in the home."

Hmmm. Perhaps I'll plant a bit near my front door just to see who drops by. Could be entertaining.

But what if it means something completely different in the States?!

Do you think it will attract Mary Kay salesladies?
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Half the houses in my road have pampas grass planted near the front drive. When we moved there 15 years ago I was worned about this!!
  • SeaRunner26
    Half the houses in my road have pampas grass planted near the front drive. When we moved there 15 years ago I was worned about this!!

Do couples drop by asking to borrow a cup of sugar?
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    This subject will well take us into a new topic thread :D
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088

Do couples drop by asking to borrow a cup of sugar?

"Can I borrow some sugar, your partner and a 12 pack of condoms please?"
  • Tracey1147
    Or if you would like some sugar?
  • Bex2Bslim
    I've actually been approached my a couple that come into the pub (we now call them The Swingers) although not sure it really counts, more of a threesome! Either way I said NO!!! :noway:
    Hahahahaha

A mate once pulled a lass who was well up for a bit of 3-way so he stumbled over to me and one of the other lads, arms round our shoulders and said "Which of you lucky guys wants to come back to mine and help me" Fair to say we all declined:

1. Even with beer goggles she was not my type
    2. Don't fancy the idea of seeing my mate's cum face
    3. Do you high five or just swap ends at half time?

I'm not knocking 3ways by the way, just 3ways with strangers that I have to regularly serve beer too HAHA

Now thinking that sounds wrong... :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:
  • SeaRunner26
    "Can I borrow some sugar, your partner and a 12 pack of condoms please?"

You forgot some vegetable oil. Can't forget the lube.
  • hougt
    I've actually been approached my a couple that come into the pub (we now call them The Swingers) although not sure it really counts, more of a threesome! Either way I said NO!!! :noway:
    Hahahahaha

A mate once pulled a lass who was well up for a bit of 3-way so he stumbled over to me and one of the other lads, arms round our shoulders and said "Which of you lucky guys wants to come back to mine and help me" Fair to say we all declined:

I'm not knocking 3ways by the way, just 3ways with strangers that I have to regularly serve beer too HAHA

So you like 3ways with friends but not strangers, noted :wink:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Hahahahaha

Haha, see I knew it sounded wrong when rereading it
  • SeaRunner26
    Hahahahaha

Haha, see I knew it sounded wrong when rereading it

I think this leads into Hougt's reason two nicely. There are some things you just don't want to see about your friends.
  • hougt
    Yeah, seeing your mate in all his excitement isn't the nicest thought :)
  • Bex2Bslim
    Page 20, I'm dizzy :happy:
  • SeaRunner26
    After this post, only 22 more posts till the thread is locked and earn a "part 2"!
  • SeaRunner26
    21 posts....
  • SeaRunner26
    20 posts....

I could keep going.
  • Tracey1147