The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    hello all. it's cold here too....

and i'm having a bad day, so i'm probably just gonna curl up under my blanket in the corner (avoiding tinz's pee of course)

welcome to the newby, it's nice to have you!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Tinz is offering grapefruit/bap warming services today and apparently his hands are big enough for all of us. That's enough to cheer anyone up, surely?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    hello all. it's cold here too....

and i'm having a bad day, so i'm probably just gonna curl up under my blanket in the corner (avoiding tinz's pee of course)

welcome to the newby, it's nice to have you!

Would you like for me to fix you breakfast? I serve buns, grapefruits and well, of course, sausage...(hugs)
  • oboeing
    Options
    harvo, you can't make me breakfast, your bap warming. and it's ok, i've got all my calories accounted for today anyway...
  • harvo
    Options
    My breakfast is not only low calorie but is like celery..you burn more than you intake....
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Tinz is offering grapefruit/bap warming services today and apparently his hands are big enough for all of us. That's enough to cheer anyone up, surely?
    And if my hands do get full, I have other bodily parts I can use...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    And if my hands do get full, I have other bodily parts I can use...

Sounds like you've just invented KOD Twister!
  • oboeing
    Options
    that could be fun!
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    enjoyable and would keep us warm
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Until someone puts something some where it shouldn't be and we all collapse in a giggling heap.
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    Is it me or is it quiet in here today (*Sniffs armpit* don't think they left coz of me)
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    Just thought... have the blankets been washed. Mybe everyones hiding under there without telling us Bern
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Haven't you noticed I never go under the blankets? They say they keep them clean but in this weather it would be so hard to get them dry so I'm not convinced.

And, yes, it's very quiet today. Yesterday too. But the important ones are here!
  • harvo
    Options
    and I am too....a heap of KOD'ers...I like!
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    At the risk of getting told off for not being smutty..
    Well done on reaching your half way mark Bern. Can you see the final goal now? :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    At the risk of getting told off for not being smutty..
    Well done on reaching your half way mark Bern. Can you see the final goal now? :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Thanks Tracey. You know what? I actually can. Now that I've figured out the whole net calories/eat more to weight less/BMR/TDEE business! Oh and sorted out my exercise.
  • oboeing
    Options
    i promise we keep a healthy stock of clean towels in the Slipit Inn. And it's not below 0F here yet, so my dryer still works

And congrats Bern :)
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Well if it's still freezing cold tomorrow maybe I'll play a visit. Especially if there's a KOD Twister game on the go.
  • oboeing
    Options
    only if it's clothing optional!
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    We could travel there together?
    Finished work for the day so off now.. See you all tomorrow
    Have a good evening everyone