Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Bye Tracey. Be careful out there.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Did we lose our newby? I had such high hopes...of course they went to pick up on the thread I believe we exploded in Nov/early Dec.
  • harvo
    Options
    Bye Tracey. Be careful out there.

Agree with Bern...Be careful out there, the world is not as safe as it is here with the KOD...
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Haha, it's not throwback Thursday yet Harvo lol
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Morning All, Hump Day today :smile:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Morning all. Happy hump day
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Oh yeah, forgot about that, hump hump hump :drinker:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Happy Hump Day!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    I was about to say hump day's gone all lesbian, but then I saw Chris at the top of the page. He might not like being called a lesbian.
  • harvo
    Options
    I was about to say hump day's gone all lesbian, but then I saw Chris at the top of the page. He might not like being called a lesbian.

Speaking for most men...call us what you will if it involves almost anything to do with humping...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options

Speaking for most men...call us what you will if it involves almost anything to do with humping...
    Or lesbians I would have thought?
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    haha and happy hump-day to you
  • chrisa8170
    Options

I don't mind being an honary lesbian if it gets me where the action is :wink:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    At first I read that as horny lesbian! Ha!
  • djallen813
    djallen813 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nah, you didn't lose me yet! Between my internet browser crashing all day yesterday and being in work meetings yesterday/today it was a bad time to jump in. Hopefully I will be able to join in a bit more tomorrow. Thanks for the welcoming and I would love to be the DJ at the inn. I'd like to think my fingers are good and scratchin some records ;)
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    At first I read that as horny lesbian! Ha!

I'll give it a go :laugh:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Oh a new DJ to bump and grind to
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Nah, you didn't lose me yet! Between my internet browser crashing all day yesterday and being in work meetings yesterday/today it was a bad time to jump in. Hopefully I will be able to join in a bit more tomorrow. Thanks for the welcoming and I would love to be the DJ at the inn. I'd like to think my fingers are good and scratchin some records ;)

Gee, it took us weeks to get jobs for ourselves and you're just going to jump right in and get straight to work. I take it you've met the inn's landlord, Chris, and its lusty bar wench, Oboe?
  • harvo
    Options
    I figured if I could get him on stage he would have to keep his fingers on the records and not under the blankets. I mean can you just come in and jump under the blanket without the bum pic, any stories or anything like that.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    haha and happy hump-day to you

another newbie? welcome, and yes, it is turning into a hump a lot day around here, isn't it?

harvo, are you jealous already?