The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    This one time its about me....

Ok..it really isn't sorry...(walks off)
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    We'll have to smack Tinz with a rolled up newspaper next time he does it. It's really not fair on the rest of us.
    WooHoo - *runs to corner and drops trousers....*
    if he did it again, Bern would spank him on the nose with the rolled up paper too. No good naughty boy spankings for peeing in the corner!!!!
    Ah.... *sheepishly pulls trousers back up and walks away*
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    but i don't know where he is... he didn't show up today....

maybe he'll slip in before the end of the day.....

Sorry for not being here, our youngest and then the wife went down with a 24hr Bug so I was doing my 'house husband' and school run bit. They are all on the mend which is a good thing, but a bit nerve racking waiting to see if my eldest and myself go down with it.
  • chrisa8170
    THAT kind of naughty behavior doesn't deserve a real spanking!!!!!

now i have another corner to clean!!! less time under the blanket... my KOD life is starting to resemble my real one :ohwell:

You should have a word to your boss. He really should have a think about the types he's letting into his inn.

Don't worry Bern, I'll construct a special 'territory corner' for people to 'mark' which will probably resemble one of the french open air toilets, I'll fit a sprinkler system in the roof so it becomes self cleaning, but Oboe can also override the controls and soak whoever is in there if they step out of line! :smile:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Don't worry Bern, I'll construct a special 'territory corner' for people to 'mark' which will probably resemble one of the french open air toilets, I'll fit a sprinkler system in the roof so it becomes self cleaning, but Oboe can also override the controls and soak whoever is in there if they step out of line! :smile:

Wow you've really given this a lot of thought.

You'd better keep some rolled up newspapers on hand, just in case.
  • tinz75
    ...but Oboe can also override the controls and soak whoever is in there if they step out of line!
    When you say Oboe can soak people, are we talking gold... no... no, because that would be wrong :noway:
  • BernadetteChurch
    When you say Oboe can soak people, are we talking gold... no... no, because that would be wrong :noway:

It's Oboe we're talking about here. I wouldn't put it past her.
  • tinz75
    She is a dab hand with a long hose :blushing:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Morning all...looks like everyone is full of piss and vinegar...ok everyone is full of vinegar....Nice job Tinz!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    haha no golden showers given by me! (other options for getting you wet are available).... and yes, Tinz, i am very good at handling a hose....

Chris i'm glad everyone is getting better.... and i like how much control you're giving me.....
  • chrisa8170
    haha no golden showers given by me! (other options for getting you wet are available).... and yes, Tinz, i am very good at handling a hose....

Chris i'm glad everyone is getting better.... and i like how much control you're giving me.....

If I didn't give you some control you wouldn't be able to 'whip' us in to shape :wink: not only that I like it when a woman takes charge :love:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Chris, are you at your goal now?
  • oboeing
    then Chris you can boss me around in the bar, but in the rooms of the Slipit Inn, you'll do as I tell you!
  • chrisa8170

Not yet, just 3lb to GW#2 (210lbs) then it's on to GW#3 of 168Lb then we will see, depending on how I look / feel and how difficult it was to get there will depend if I go for an Ultimate Goal weight of 156Lb or go to maintainance.
  • chrisa8170
    then Chris you can boss me around in the bar, but in the rooms of the Slipit Inn, you'll do as I tell you!

That works for me, I love my virtual job :happy: :love:
  • oboeing
    me too!!!
  • BernadetteChurch

Not yet, just 3lb to GW#2 (210lbs) then it's on to GW#3 of 168Lb then we will see, depending on how I look / feel and how difficult it was to get there will depend if I go for an Ultimate Goal weight of 156Lb or go to maintainance.

That's amazing. 156 sounds way low for a bloke. Aren't you quite tall as well?
  • chrisa8170

That's amazing. 156 sounds way low for a bloke. Aren't you quite tall as well?

I'm 5' 11", 156Lb would put be bang in the middle of the 'normal' BMI range, but as I said earlier, it depends on my journey to 168Lb which I suspect will end up being the point where I will go maintainance and I would be more than happy with 12St (ish :smile: )
  • oboeing
    screw the "normal BMI" range. i swear they get those numbers from starving people in 3rd world countries. I wear a size 12 jean, and am classified as "obese", not just overweight. 156 is way too low for you.
  • chrisa8170
    screw the "normal BMI" range. i swear they get those numbers from starving people in 3rd world countries. I wear a size 12 jean, and am classified as "obese", not just overweight. 156 is way too low for you.

Ok, I'll post a pic when I'm at 168Lb and let you ladies decide if any more of me needs to go, any preference for atire?, boxers, briefs, speedo's or mankini (yeh right! as if a mankini would be an option :laugh: ) or would any of you offer to knit me something?