The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Definitely the budgie smugglers!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    you could just skip the outfit and let us get a top to bottom real look at you....
  • BernadetteChurch
    BTW, I made my first goal the very top of my BMI range but last time I was around that mark I reckon I looked scrawny. So I may be reassessing along the way. If I can ever haul myself out of this slump I'm in.

If Bex pops in and sees us talking about weight we'll be in trouble! That is not what KOD is for!
  • oboeing
    my goal weight is still "overweight" for my height because of my muscle mass. i'm a thick girl. always have been. not built for skinny. but it's where i think i will weigh when i'm as in shape as i want to be :) i prefer my curves....
  • oboeing
    If I can ever haul myself out of this slump I'm in.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    you could just skip the outfit and let us get a top to bottom real look at you....

But I could't post it on this thread it would get censored, sounds like a Skype call is in order
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    my goal weight is still "overweight" for my height because of my muscle mass. i'm a thick girl. always have been. not built for skinny. but it's where i think i will weigh when i'm as in shape as i want to be :) i prefer my curves....

As do I...
  • oboeing
    haha thanks Harvo! :blushing:

SKYPE it is!!!!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Naked Skype party. Hooray!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Good morning. I'd like a table for two, please. I'll be eating someone, I mean meeting someone, for breakfast this morning...
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    As usual, the Kiss of Death award goes to me... :)

added: saved by Tinz
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Naked Skype party. Hooray!
    Again?? oh OK then
  • tinz75
    screw the "normal BMI" range. i swear they get those numbers from starving people in 3rd world countries. I wear a size 12 jean, and am classified as "obese", not just overweight. 156 is way too low for you.

Ok, I'll post a pic when I'm at 168Lb and let you ladies decide if any more of me needs to go, any preference for atire?, boxers, briefs, speedo's or mankini (yeh right! as if a mankini would be an option :laugh: ) or would any of you offer to knit me something?
    You're disappearing man!
    But my vote is for a knitted Mankini
  • oboeing
    hooray for naked SKYPE parties!!!!
  • BernadetteChurch
    But my vote is for a knitted Mankini

That was my first choice as well but I didn't know if anyone could knit.

Don't worry Slim, the only thing that's going to kill this thread is someone - possibly Harvo - getting us locked for being too naughty.
  • harvo
    :noway: Innocent me, :noway:
  • BernadetteChurch

Oi! Innocence is my thing. You'll have to find something else to pretend to be!
  • harvo

Choir boy (angel smiley)
  • tinz75

Choir boy (angel smiley)
    Catholic? Oboe and Burn are doing that - keep trying
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Morning Peeps :smile: