bone what? (in my best redneck accent)
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    hello?????

everyone said hello and ran!!!!!!!
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggg!! :explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble:
    Will someone write to my boss and tell him not to give me so much work!!! It is interrupting my KOD life!!:sad:

By the way.. I can knit! :wink:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    hello?????

everyone said hello and ran!!!!!!!

That is not gonna happen...for me to run will require big guns or big animals....or you calling from the room..
  • harvo
    AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggg!! :explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble:
    Will someone write to my boss and tell him not to give me so much work!!! It is interrupting my KOD life!!:sad:

By the way.. I can knit! :wink:

What a jerk....maybe we should protest at the building...we will send Tinz and the pee blankie first...
  • oboeing
    Tracey, that is completely unacceptable!!!!! would you like me to come distract him so you can spend some time here?
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Morning KOD
  • oboeing
    morning tinz :wink:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Morning all. How are we today? I started my new weights regime last night and don't feel nearly sore enough. Guess I need to up the weights for next time.
  • oboeing
    Morning Bern! You must be stronger than you think!!!!
  • harvo
    Morning...

Bern is bada**, (edited myself), she has been holding her grapefruits in that position for months..I could not do that...even with my forearm that is very muscular.....
  • BernadetteChurch
    Ha ha. very good Harvo. Yes, I must be stronger than I think, but then I have started with an empty bar. I plan on increasing week by week so don't want to go out too hard!

Apparently if you try using the other hand it feels like someone else is doing it to you. Would even things up a bit in the forearm department as well, i imagine.
  • oboeing
    i always find the best weight works that i'm tired the last 3 or 4 reps of the first set of 15, which equates to 7-8 the 2nd set, and 3 on the 3rd set.... haha
  • harvo
    so don't want to go out too hard!

things a man should never say...:noway:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Think that's the way it's meant to be done - for the first set anyway!. But I'm doing Stronglifts 5 x 5 so with only 5 reps the weights have to get quite heavy.
  • harvo
    Apparently if you try using the other hand it feels like someone else is doing it to you. Would even things up a bit in the forearm department as well, i imagine.
    [/quote]

with less speed and agility I am not inclined to put in a sub par player for an all-star...but thanks for your words!
  • BernadetteChurch
    so don't want to go out too hard!

things a man should never say...:noway:

Lucky I'm a lady then!
  • oboeing
    oh, then i'm outta my league....

glad you won't give anyone a less than par performance, harvo!!! (including yourself!!!!)