The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member

Slow down P!MP...Harvo is always lurking in the shadows...BTW, sorry about slamming you in the FR thread :-)

hang on... did you just say you slammed Tinz in another thread????
    Pics or it didn't happen....

What are you 2 doing in another thread anyway. You can't cheat on KOD. And, yes, I would also like to see pics.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Aw, shame. It's a sight to behold.
    WOW+top+100+Thanks+guys+DAAAAMN+_ade5975ae79cff519edc47bcdbbe1e99.gif

How can you see me but I not see you? RIP OFF!

Ha ha
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member

Slow down P!MP...Harvo is always lurking in the shadows...BTW, sorry about slamming you in the FR thread :-)

Tinz is the camera man....
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    I've just taken my top off in front of the webcam. Can everyone see OK?
    what... what did I miss, Burn have you had them out again?
  • tinz75
    What are you 2 doing in another thread anyway. You can't cheat on KOD. And, yes, I would also like to see pics.
    What, me... that must have been another Tinz :embarassed:
  • harvo
    (YAWN) mornin all
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    good morning all

tinz and harvo, i'm so sad you guys are cheating on us. aren't the KOD girls (or boys) enough for you?

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    How could they cheat, there is everything here a man needs, although some additional KOD female representation would be good to give some of you ladies a night off every once in a while as Bern and Oboe are at it every day, and sometime all day long :wink:
  • harvo
    It was over the weekend when the Slippit Inn was closed.

So unless the wench makes housecalls it may happen again.
  • oboeing
    My apologies, I am here almost all the time, and I do need some time away (although not for being tired of being here....) just that a girl's gotta get groceries...
  • oboeing
    It was over the weekend when the Slippit Inn was closed.

So unless the wench makes housecalls it may happen again.

and now you make me feel like i'm not doing enough for you, harvo....maybe i should just quit and you can find someone who better suits your needs....
  • harvo
    My apologies, I am here almost all the time, and I do need some time away (although not for being tired of being here....) just that a girl's gotta get groceries...

I will pay someone to get groceries and while you do plenty there is no way anyone could get enough of you......:flowerforyou:
  • tinz75

I will pay someone to get groceries and while you do plenty there is no way anyone could get enough of you......:flowerforyou:

Fastest back-peddle ever!
  • oboeing
    but you just said i'm not fulfilling your needs, even if i take care of you every day. chris, i think you need to find a new bar wench, one who can fulfill harvo's endless appetite. i can't keep up, obviously....
  • harvo
    but you just said i'm not fulfilling your needs, even if i take care of you every day. chris, i think you need to find a new bar wench, one who can fulfill harvo's endless appetite. i can't keep up, obviously....
    I was saying that Tinz and I met somewhere else because the ownership, Chris, locked us out on the weekend.
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Tinz / Harvo, didn't you find the key I left under the door mat to let yourself in? As long as you keep it tidy, as regulars to the Slipit Inn you have 24/7 access.

Oboe - If Harvo get's too much slap him back in to line - he'll enjoy that
  • oboeing
    I was saying that Tinz and I met somewhere else because the ownership, Chris, locked us out on the weekend.

did you find a new bar wench? or is it just you and tinz rolling under a blanket in a different thread?
  • tinz75
    did you find a new bar wench? or is it just you and tinz rolling under a blanket in a different thread?
    He put on a squeaky voice and said his name was Belinda... :(
  • harvo
    Tinz keeps sending Creepy FR to me...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Oboe, you've neglected to remind these naughty boys (except Chris) that we don't have to stay here and we can take our grapefruit and baps away any time we like and go to another thread where we'll be more appreciated.