The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    She has said some nasty things to me so I have started to pour beer on my hand in hopes of getting my date drunk.....
    You're cheating on me and Belinda? *heads back towards the corner*
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member

Go to the corner by all means but no peeing. Oboe's only just got rid of the smell from last time.
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member

Go to the corner by all means but no peeing. Oboe's only just got rid of the smell from last time.

Don't worry Bern, I have electrified the corners, he can pee all he wants but he will get a shock :devil:
  • tinz75

Don't worry Bern, I have electrified the corners, he can pee all he wants but he will get a shock :devil:

WooHoo!!!!!
  • BernadetteChurch

Chris, you think of everything!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member

I can see the stampeed now...peeing in the corner will after a romp may give it a kick start like the paddles on a heart!
  • harvo

Chris, you think of everything!

Maybe not everything there are some sick sick people out there...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Maybe not everything there are some sick sick people out there...

He didn't mention the alarm and flashing lights that go off if you even think about it!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    maybe we should just install urinals in the corners? yeesh!

good morning everyone!
  • harvo
    <~~~~~~ Can we get these?
    maybe we should just install urinals in the corners? yeesh!

good morning everyone!
  • oboeing
    wouldn't that be like a hot dog in a wind tunnel?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Morning Oboe. You surviving the nasty weather OK?
  • oboeing
    yup. stayed home yesterday, had a lazy day (enjoyed the company of a friend in from out of town) and went no where. rain melted most of the snow, and it was above freezing this morning, so even the roads didn't re-freeze. :)
  • harvo
    wouldn't that be like a hot dog in a wind tunnel?

NICE....These are honest urinals at a hotel in Las Vegas. As you stand in front of them you can see out the 2 way mirror in front of you....Pretty awesome!
  • oboeing
    oh.... wow. grown men really find that.... amusing?
  • BernadetteChurch
    oh.... wow. grown men really find that.... amusing?

Tragic isn't it?
  • harvo
    About the same for the uninal that has a fly or bee painted inside it. It was developed oversees, I believe, and when used at a bar they found that there was not as much mess to clean up at teh end of the night. Obviously, our inner neaderthal can be useful for something. These urinals are legit as I have seen them in schools!

Oh the joy of being male!
  • oboeing
    all the more proof that behind every man, there is an intelligent female guiding them through life. otherwise, they'd spend all their free time staring at a bee in a p*ss pot....
  • tinz75
    I'm not sure I get the lip-shaped urinal thing, the two way mirror, or a bee?? perhaps they are American things??
  • BernadetteChurch
    I'm not sure I get the lip-shaped urinal thing, the two way mirror, or a bee?? perhaps they are American things??

Think they might just be Harvo things!