The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Sounds like I need to take Oboe and Bern on a virtual pamper / spa break to unwind & recharge
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Oboe, you've neglected to remind these naughty boys (except Chris) that we don't have to stay here and we can take our grapefruit and baps away any time we like and go to another thread where we'll be more appreciated.

i like being taken advantage of like any good bar wench
    but if you're going to accuse myself and Bern of mistreating you (or neglecting you), then i think she's right.

maybe i will take my baps elsewhere. shall we, Bern?
    these boys have some serious groveling to do.....
  • oboeing
    Sounds like I need to take Oboe and Bern on a virtual pamper / spa break to unwind & recharge

you're such a wonderful boss (or should i call you master?) :wink:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member

Hoorah! Throw in a bottle of champagne and I'll stay.
  • oboeing
    and a bottle of red wine for me :)
  • BernadetteChurch
    Tinz keeps sending Creepy FR to me...

Are you posting them on that thread in an effort to gain popularity and more friends?
  • oboeing
    [He put on a squeaky voice and said his name was Belinda... :(

maybe this is why tinz keeps sending you those...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Oboe, you've neglected to remind these naughty boys (except Chris) that we don't have to stay here and we can take our grapefruit and baps away any time we like and go to another thread where we'll be more appreciated.

i like being taken advantage of like any good bar wench
    but if you're going to accuse myself and Bern of mistreating you (or neglecting you), then i think she's right.

maybe i will take my baps elsewhere. shall we, Bern?
    these boys have some serious groveling to do.....

I bow before you in the traditional bar wench uniform begging forgiveness and as a token I have cleaned Tinz corner, (and have showered), and I am here to tend to all your earthly needs....
  • oboeing
    i had already cleaned the corner yesterday (and showered) so... now you're insulting my cleaning skills too?
    :cry:
  • harvo
    i had already cleaned the corner yesterday (and showered) so... now you're insulting my cleaning skills too?
    :cry:

yep! Looks like a spanking is in order!
  • oboeing
    bartender, i need a stiff drink and a corner to cry in
  • harvo
    here ya go....:drinker:
  • oboeing
    *slowly sips through 3 glasses of Jameson*

ah, that's better!

harvo, stop being so demanding. i don't think you appreciate me enough.

now.

come get your spanking you bad boy
  • harvo
    This round is on me ...(:drinker: for you ) :drinker: actually poured on me....coming boss....
  • harvo
    Morning all...
  • harvo
    Round of drinks for all!!! :drinker:
  • BernadetteChurch
    That's a cheap shout today then Harvo! Hope you haven't got too drunk sitting here by yourself all day. It's not healthy to drink alone you know.
  • harvo
    Oh no, me and Belinda are sitting here drinking together and having good, (hiccup), conversation...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Oh no, me and Belinda are sitting here drinking together and having good, (hiccup), conversation...

And she's getting prettier by the second? You'll hardly even notice the beard if you sit there long enough.
  • harvo
    She has said some nasty things to me so I have started to pour beer on my hand in hopes of getting my date drunk.....