The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    what I want to know is why haven't I found you guys before now? I've just read some of the previous posts - you guys really sound like fun :). Definately people after my own interests *lol*
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    well let me be the first to introduce pins then :). So the instigators of this fun are from my neck of the woods in the UK - good to here I'm not the only one who likes to play :)

As an ex bowler I can see me hitting that split frequently...

And those are nice shoes.
  • harvo
    welcome melanie! i missed the baps picture, but your pins are fabulous! i'm a little jealous. not sure if it's more the pins or the shoes!!!! the back pages are purely for entertainment, but they certainly are entertaining!!!!

jealous of what...I did not notice your hair till someone said something in your posted pic....
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    well, now we've evened back out...zomoniac and melanie. maybe tinz won't feel the need to pee in the corner anymore!
  • melanie8289
    well let me be the first to introduce pins then :). So the instigators of this fun are from my neck of the woods in the UK - good to here I'm not the only one who likes to play :)

Consider the pins knocked over *lol*.

Do we have someone with a slight fixation on shoes - now that club I'd join ;)
  • harvo
    well, now we've evened back out...zomoniac and melanie. maybe tinz won't feel the need to pee in the corner anymore!

that is FREAKING AWESOME!!!
  • melanie8289

Ah now Tinz I know, which means I'm definitely in the right place *lol*.
  • melanie8289
    welcome melanie! i missed the baps picture, but your pins are fabulous! i'm a little jealous. not sure if it's more the pins or the shoes!!!! the back pages are purely for entertainment, but they certainly are entertaining!!!!

Back to the baps pic just for you to see :)
  • melanie8289

Back to the baps pic just for you to see :)

Oh and I'm sure its the shoes *lol*
  • harvo

I will say it like this...I learned years ago to pay attention to what women liked as it ALWAYS pays off...I had an ex gf that had 12 pair of black shoes, not to mention others. I also went from working in a mens big and tall store to a ladies clothing store. I am somewhat of a neat freak and had my clothes organized by style and color. I myself own 5 pairs of shoes not including my officiating gear.

Consider the pins knocked over *lol*.

Do we have someone with a slight fixation on shoes - now that club I'd join ;)
  • harvo

Looks like she is wants to please the ladies in the room too...
  • melanie8289

I will say it like this...I learned years ago to pay attention to what women liked as it ALWAYS pays off...I had an ex gf that had 12 pair of black shoes, not to mention others. I also went from working in a mens big and tall store to a ladies clothing store. I am somewhat of a neat freak and had my clothes organized by style and color. I myself own 5 pairs of shoes not including my officiating gear.

Oh I can easily rival your ex - I have 22 pairs (well at last count) most are heals the higher the better ;).
  • melanie8289

Looks like she is wants to please the ladies in the room too...

Ladies or gentlemen I like everyone to be happy *lol*.
  • harvo
    [well let me be the first to introduce pins then :). So the instigators of this fun are from my neck of the woods in the UK - good to here I'm not the only one who likes to play :)
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I can easily rival your ex - I have 22 pairs (well at last count) most are heals the higher the better ;).
    [/quote]

She was kinda like that too...because of her I look at women footwear and have been slapped for complimenting the shoe and asking where they bought them...
  • harvo
    [/quote]

ladies in here are easy to find.....gentlemen, ummm, not so much...:noway:
  • melanie8289
    She was kinda like that too...because of her I look at women footwear and have been slapped for complimenting the shoe and asking where they bought them...
    [/quote]

Aww I can't believe anyone would slap you for paying them a compliment, what is the world coming to. I got the red shoes in Dorothy Perkins by the way ;)
  • melanie8289

[/quote]

Well Tinz is on here so I'm told so there is at least one gentleman and I'm sure if I looked hard I can find some more ;)
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Ok, any more contributions to the Smut Mall? we have:

Bernadette with her fruit shop which is either 'Basket Of delights' or 'Magnificent Melons'
    Bex's bread shop call Bex's Baps where other fine Bap's are also on display
    Hougt's Sausage appears to be a frequent visitor to Bex's Baps and, I run the Slipit Inn, a fine drinking establishment where my top Bar Wench Oboeing is ready and willing but also has her blanket when times are quiet.
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member

I got the red shoes in Dorothy Perkins by the way ;)

Respect to you and any lady who can walk in a pair of them :flowerforyou: , it is a true art and one that appears to be dying out due to those stupid ballet pumps :grumble:
  • harvo

Well Tinz is on here so I'm told so there is at least one gentleman and I'm sure if I looked hard I can find some more ;)
    [/quote]

Ok, so one of three things 1.) there is more than one Tinz in MFP 2.) he is living a double life 3.) your definition is gentlemen is a little looser than my mothers (and more in line with mine)