The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    BTW, OBOEING...I would ask that you NOT wash that blanket before giving it back :-)
  • harvo
    Options
    i get lots of practice at the firehouse....

it's a 2 story pole :bigsmile:

Ummm well, I am not usually intimidated but I an not sure I can compete with a 2 story pole...
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    what makes you think i'd give it back?

and it's not the only pole i've slid on...all smaller in stature than that one...
  • harvo
    Options
    what makes you think i'd give it back?

and it's not the only pole i've slid on...all smaller in stature than that one...

I was hoping....I miss my hidden camera that was sewn in...

so pole size does not matter to you?
  • oboeing
    Options
    sneaky sneaky! then why would you want it back? wouldn't you lose your view?
  • harvo
    Options
    sneaky sneaky! then why would you want it back? wouldn't you lose your view?

well right now I am not able to view the tape so no view yet...here I have another blanket just like it...wanna trade (updated the camera with a low level light source)
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Voyeurism is underrated as an artform.
  • harvo
    Options
    "Looking in on the neighbor" is underrated as an artform.

Note: Be careful how direct you are as the poeple in charge may lock the thread down. (I got the speach on one of my first posts) Its all about the innuendo and double entendre. Welcome aboard!
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Oh I do like a good 'double entendre' - is anyone welcome here?
  • harvo
    Options
    Oh I do like a good 'double entendre' - is anyone welcome here?
    As long as you are ok with smut and can play well with others. If you get a chance feel free to go back to the beginning and read all 57 pages of goodies to help catch up or you can figure it out as you go....
  • harvo
    Options
    First day in and Mel has graced us with her baps....here we go...
  • melanie8289
    Options
    A little bit of smut never hurt anyone ;) and I play very well with others ;). Not sure about reading all the previous though - I think I'll just go with picking it up as I go - I'm sure I'll catch on *lol*.
  • melanie8289
    Options
    Would you like to see the legs as well? I can change the profile pic for those who prefer pins to baps ;)
  • harvo
    Options
    Pins have never been discussed but bum and bap pics have been posted...I am sure pins are as welcome.

FYI, several founding members, including the King and Queen, are across the "pond" from us Americans...
  • oboeing
    Options
    harvo, i believe you and i are the only ones from this side of the pond!!!
  • melanie8289
    Options
    well let me be the first to introduce pins then :). So the instigators of this fun are from my neck of the woods in the UK - good to here I'm not the only one who likes to play :)
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I think searunner is too when he pops by. Any yes pins aer more than welcome :tongue:
  • oboeing
    Options
    welcome melanie! i missed the baps picture, but your pins are fabulous! i'm a little jealous. not sure if it's more the pins or the shoes!!!! the back pages are purely for entertainment, but they certainly are entertaining!!!!
  • harvo
    Options

Ah, I was thinkng Zomoniac was as well...looks like we have another "live one" Bex and Hought will have a time and a half with this one!
  • oboeing
    Options

I think searunner is too when he pops by. Any yes pins aer more than welcome :tongue:

oh, you're right... west coast i think?