How do I get my wife to stop lifting heavy?

Options

Replies

• Brunner26_2
    Options
    Would it help if I spray-painted her dumbbells pink?
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Why are you letting her out of the kitchen long enough to go to the gym? Tell her to make you a sammy like a good little woman.
    See, this women gets it. Why are you posting on line and not in the kitchen yourself?? Hmmm...? :huh: :huh: :smile:

The computer is in the kitchen?
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    lol some people really need to tweak their sarcasm detectors!
  • nikbolok
    nikbolok Posts: 107 Member
    Options

I definitely think it would. Dipped in glitter too.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Punch her in the balls
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    buy her green body paint and embrace it, or you could feed her only zero calorie foods.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

It's possible. I've read that the color pink automatically increases estrogen production by 69%. However, pink dumbbells make your muscles longer. I think I saw it in Muscle and Bro-Fitness, so it must be true.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Give her the Shocker
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Why are you letting her out of the kitchen long enough to go to the gym? Tell her to make you a sammy like a good little woman.
    See, this women gets it. Why are you posting on line and not in the kitchen yourself?? Hmmm...? :huh: :huh: :smile:

The computer is in the kitchen?

Okay... that's a legit excuse. Just be careful not to splash water on it when you're mopping and cleaning.
  • ADHDentrepreneur
    Options
    Jnick.. I forgot, troling is cool! This is prob another account from the running toothpick OP? Either way, not important. Keep posting on the "funny stuff" and save important things for the successful people..
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Tell her to take up Tae Bo instead
    tumblr_m3ovdouGbX1rvzapko1_250.gif
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options

I definitely think it would. Dipped in glitter too.

I actually would be more inclined to lift if the dumbbells were pink and glittery.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Buy her a copy of P90x or Insanity along with a new broom and dust pan for Christmas. The video will make her go from ripped and sexy to skinny and skeleton-ish in no time flat and the broom will increase her productivity around the house. Just be nice and get her initials engraved on it, now that says love.

Can you please tell my husband where to get me an engraved broom & dustpan for Christmas?? That's all I really, really want!!! It would make my life complete :bigsmile:

totally have to follow this thread for friend ideas - you all are cracking me up! :laugh:
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You're either a troll, or just an idiot. If you're not a troll: Tell your wife to divorce you and find a new man with an IQ bigger than his running shoe size. I hope you haven't procreated yet, if not, get sterilized immediately.
    i say troll. but if he really is just an idiot....she should leave his insecure *kitten* and find a real man.
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    lol some people really need to tweak their sarcasm detectors!

Totally :laugh:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Just shut up and spread your legs and and take it like you're supposed to. And go fix her a sammich.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Punch her in the balls

^^now thats funny
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You win the award for dumbest thread of the day. Congratulations dude!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but she's ripping through shirts and growing hair all in a couple of weeks? this is not normal she is on something. There are heavy lifting guys out there that can't do that in two weeks. I don't agree with you telling her that she shouldn't be lifting and all that junk, but if she's turning into the hulk I can see why that is a turn off. Find out what the real problem is.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Get her some DVDs and back in the kitchen making sandwiches.
This discussion has been closed.