How do I get my wife to stop lifting heavy?

Options

Replies

• crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    hide her needles!!!
  • dbevisjr
    Options
    Trade wardrobes with her. Problem solved.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Tell her to take up Tae Bo instead
    tumblr_m3ovdouGbX1rvzapko1_250.gif

wIAaa#Kp2N9
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Why are you letting her out of the kitchen long enough to go to the gym? Tell her to make you a sammy like a good little woman.
    See, this women gets it. Why are you posting on line and not in the kitchen yourself?? Hmmm...? :huh: :huh: :smile:

The computer is in the kitchen?

Okay... that's a legit excuse. Just be careful not to splash water on it when you're mopping and cleaning.

Yes sir!
  • bailbondbabs
    Options
    What a dumb *kitten*!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    epic_brohoof_by_mixermike622-d45m32o.gif
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Checked out your profile. You might want to stop wearing her socks, that's a sure fire way to get hulk-smashed by her.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Stand her in the kitchen for about an hour or two. Once her womanly instincts kick in, she'll be compelled to make sandwiches (keep the fridge stocked; improperly stocked fridges will only cause her to become angry and to further evolve), seeing as that's how our brains are wired by nature. She'll also whisk you a cold beer from the fridge, so expect that. When this process is complete, her body will naturally revert back to its original state.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    lol some people really need to tweak their sarcasm detectors!

no shizznet, but tweak???? they need a MAJOR overhaul....seriously people???? wow :noway:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You're either a troll, or just an idiot. If you're not a troll: Tell your wife to divorce you and find a new man with an IQ bigger than his running shoe size. I hope you haven't procreated yet, if not, get sterilized immediately.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tell your wife she married a donkey and to stop lifting before she kicks your @ss.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble at home lately. Recently, my wife has gotten into lifting heavy weights. How can I tell her to stick to cardio with the rest of the ladies without sounding like a total jerk? I told her than men don't really like women who lift, but she said I should love her no matter what. She's trying to lose weight anyway, so lifting weights is really counter productive. It's only been about 2 weeks, but already she's started bulging and her shirts are ripping to shreds. We can't really afford to buy new clothes every month. She's also started growing dark hair in all the wrong places, and her sex drive is through the roof (I'm still sore). What am I supposed to do?

can we limit sarcastic trolling posts to the chit chat...

This is likely to get good even with me calling you out though.

Thank you! No one should be having any fun in this section. Only SERIOUS :indifferent: fitness conversations should take place here.:grumble:
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but she's ripping through shirts and growing hair all in a couple of weeks? this is not normal she is on something. There are heavy lifting guys out there that can't do that in two weeks. I don't agree with you telling her that she shouldn't be lifting and all that junk, but if she's turning into the hulk I can see why that is a turn off. Find out what the real problem is.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Totally amazes me every time how so many people just don't get sarcasm! X
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Might want to be careful in your approach. If she starts to turn green... RUN!

I agree with a previous poster. Explain to her how women are supposed to be delicate flowers. Tell her you want her to be your porcelain doll forever and it can't happen if she's a hulk. :)
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    lol...she lifting more than you? HAHA JK.........seriously JK......
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAH LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trolls
  • VenomousDuck
    Options
    Just think of how many cookies she can lift from the oven at one time with all that strength.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Punch her in the balls

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Brunner26_2
    Options
    You're either a troll, or just an idiot. If you're not a troll: Tell your wife to divorce you and find a new man with an IQ bigger than his running shoe size. I hope you haven't procreated yet, if not, get sterilized immediately.

I'm not sure why you'd say that. I came here for help. You think your ripped abs give you permission to talk to people however you want?
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am thinking you better get her that sammich and beer ... then get your butt back to the bedroom before she gets ticked off enough to come find you :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.