yes its embarrasing...BUT need to know

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I eat very high protein and most days I go twice, but sometimes I dont` go` for 2 days.

I shouldn`t worry about it as long as you `go`

Adding that I don`t eat high fibre just very high protein and everything works ok, just for anyone that worries with the protein!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    If I eat lots of salads and veggies I go everyday ... Gross explosive everyday....

This just raised my attraction for you.
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I think I'm averaging every other day now. Before I started working towards a healthier me, it was more like every three or four days.
  • navstone
    Options
    Lots of water will help. I use one packet of splenda with fiber to help keep myself regular. (have some health issues that make problems in that way):blushing:
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    If I eat lots of salads and veggies I go everyday ... Gross explosive everyday....

*Barf* - That just killed my attraction for you

bahahahahah good!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

This just raised my attraction for you.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    About.com says "Many people believe that the definition of a normal bowel movement is having 1 movement each day, but that is not true for everyone. There is no rule for frequency of bowel movements, but the general range is from 3 times a day to 3 times a week. "
    And that's what it says on several sites...
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I've heard so many different theories on this subject! Some say that if your digestive system is clear and working correctly, you will "expel" after each meal. However, I've also heard that it's good to not go everyday because that means your body is using all the nutrients from the food. I go with this logic... Big solid poops=good... Loose messy poops=bad
  • lukeevans85
    lukeevans85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was a 3 a day guy when I was eating like crap. When I eat healthy its about once every other day.
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I usally go 2 times a day.... Your supposed to go every time you eat a meal... Thats the bodies natural response to eating food. It wants to make room for the next meal

It takes 8-12 hours to fully digest food. Do you think your morning poop is from you sleep eating?

Haha I that would be funny... Not sure. I usually go in the morning and afternoon
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I usually go 2 to 3 times a day.

51xh8MNcChL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

*Barf* - That just killed my attraction for you

So when you're looking at Playboy (or some other mag like that) and you see a chick sitting naked with her legs open, you don't think, "I'll bet that's what she looks like when she's sitting on the toilet?"
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    I usally go 2 times a day.... Your supposed to go every time you eat a meal... Thats the bodies natural response to eating food. It wants to make room for the next meal

What?! Who told you that?! Did you know it takes almost 10 hours to digest even a portion of what you ate for the day? Food actually stays in your system for 2-3 days depending on the type of food you eat (obviously not all of it, but bits and pieces here and there). You may need to get checked out I've never heard of someone going twice a day without overloading on fiber or having had eaten too much fat content.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options

After every meal? Maybe if you're eating noting but bran flakes!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Most people (as far as I can tell) get a bit constipated when the input calories get cut dramatically. Every week or so I take a laxative to get things moving again. It definitely affects the scale!
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    actually i have been having issues with this..and working at getting as much fiber as i can... i get kinda constipated and not go for a day or 2 then all of a sudden i get sick to the stomach and have to go... and its mostly liquids or soft.. for years now i have to have the heat on or i get a nasty chill up my back and i get sick to my stomach usually no matter what... asked docs about it..but all they say is eat more fiber..which dont seem to be helping.. and occationally i get this other issue..which i have not heard of any where..but to describe it..it would be like dry heaves..but only from the south end..... painfull... and for a bit of gross since of humour... got up one time and went to flush and happened to catch soemthing that didnt look right... well all i saw was salad and carrots like in coleslaw.. lol..nothing else. forgot to add some times feels like acid.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Everyday at 5:30am.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You set a watch to me. Every morning, between 7:30 and 8:00 (unless, of course, I sleep in really late, because otherwise... ew.)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    On average, every three days or so. And I drink loads of water and I have tried to up my fiber as well, even with supplements, such as flax seeds and physillium husk capsules.
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I go about 4 times a day which apparently is very good for you.....Psyllium husks is what I eat for breakfast! They are magic!!!