yes its embarrasing...BUT need to know

Options

Replies

• pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    As a suggestion, drink 4 cups of water as soon as you get up each day! That is before you put anything else in your mouth. You can flavor it with some lemon if you want, but, that will cause your digestion to flow within a half an hour.:drinker:
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If I eat lots of salads and veggies I go everyday ... Gross explosive everyday....

*Barf* - That just killed my attraction for you

So when you're looking at Playboy (or some other mag like that) and you see a chick sitting naked with her legs open, you don't think, "I'll bet that's what she looks like when she's sitting on the toilet?"

When I am looking at the Playboy the last thing on my mind is a toilet or her sitting on a toilet...
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I go everyday at 8 am sharp. Unfortunately my alarm is set for 9! :sad:

Oh Em Geee, that's funny! Tears running down my face funny! :laugh:
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    When you increase your fiber intake you should also increase your water intake. Whenever I start eating really healthy I get kinda backed up. Doesn't make sense, but that's how it works for me. Once I get straightened out I am back to going every day.

For what it's worth I have a cousin who only goes once every 4 or 5 days, she's always been like that. There's a wide range of "normal" in this area.
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    women don't poop!

Dude, you ain't met my wife. That woman sh!ts like an elephant. She'll call me and the kids in to look and then we all high five her....

LOL, you guys are too much today!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    women don't poop!

Ha, tell that to my husband....he's gotten over this whole "Women don't *kitten* and fart" bc of me :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I ain't changing who I am!
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have found that I don't go but every 4 or 5 days now.... I use to go once to twice a day. I am glad for this thread, cause this has had me worried.... maybe my body is still changing to this new eating.
  • Sick_Beard
    Options
    women don't poop!

Dude, you ain't met my wife. That woman sh!ts like an elephant. She'll call me and the kids in to look and then we all high five her....

ROFL best post ever!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    same here, change in diet and medication can effect your movements...you should go once a day though, thats the norm. If I don't go i panic and stress out ....really :ohwell: :tongue:
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    women don't poop!

Ha, tell that to my husband....he's gotten over this whole "Women don't *kitten* and fart" bc of me :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I ain't changing who I am!

Right!! My BF said that none of his exes farted or pooped at least around him. Im like well then there werent human!
  • Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't know if someone has already said this, but Dr.Oz said that anything between 3 times a day - 3 times a week is considered normal :)
  • regal7
    Options
    Exercise helps get things moving too. Along with fruits, veggies and water.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    If I eat lots of salads and veggies I go everyday ... Gross explosive everyday....

So when you're looking at Playboy (or some other mag like that) and you see a chick sitting naked with her legs open, you don't think, "I'll bet that's what she looks like when she's sitting on the toilet?"

Hate to break it to ya but everyone man or woman has at one point pooped explosively .. even the hottest chick ever! !!!

When I am looking at the Playboy the last thing on my mind is a toilet or her sitting on a toilet...
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I usally go 2 times a day.... Your supposed to go every time you eat a meal... Thats the bodies natural response to eating food. It wants to make room for the next meal

This is incorrect, unless you have a very short rubber hose and a plastic bag for a digestive system. There is no "suppose" about the human body... every one is different. The human body does not come with an instruction manual.

The digestive tract is long, and it takes time for the body to process food.

50% of stomach contents emptied 2.5 to 3 hours
    Total emptying of the stomach 4 to 5 hours
    50% emptying of the small intestine 2.5 to 3 hours
    Transit through the colon 30 to 40 hours
    Remember that these are estimates of average transit times, and there is a great deal of variation from person to person.

If you have a far more efficient machine, it uses the fuel more efficiently. You are fueling your body with better quality fuel, it will use it more efficiently. In short... as others have said. "less garbage in.. less garbage out".

Drinking at least your 8 cups of water a day will help.
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Quality H2O...I can't stress the importance of water...the water flushes your system and keeps ALL of our organs and muscles functioning properly!!! You need to drink half your weight in ounces. Example...you weigh 150 pounds drink 1/2 of that weight which is 75 ounces.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I usually go every other day.. while I'm at work. A little inconvienent but I'm just glad it comes! But it's very unpredictable since I'm irregular. I try upping my fiber, water and fruit intake. Coffee always helps too ;)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Quality H2O...I can't stress the importance of water...the water flushes your system and keeps ALL of our organs and muscles functioning properly!!! You need to drink half your weight in ounces. Example...you weigh 150 pounds drink 1/2 of that weight which is 75 ounces.

Cool! That would be 8.75 cups a day! Just add one more glass of water on and I got it!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    When I was doing a weight loss program through a place called Carribean Weight Loss, they told me I should go once a day minimum. But I'm not sure that's exactly the way it should be...haha
  • Sick_Beard
    Options

Hate to break it to ya but everyone man or woman has at one point pooped explosively .. even the hottest chick ever! !!!

I was just yanking your chain :drinker:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    usually multiple times a day
    HiRes.jpg