Things a decent woman shouldn't make her man do...

Options
taylor5877
taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
Push the buggy once you've put your purse in it...

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Hold her purse. I mean honestly. I always feel sorry for the guys I see carrying their broads' purse. Ladies, get a smaller bag you can hold on to.
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Buy tampons or any other feminine hygiene products
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wait on her while she's shopping for herself.

It's fine if the guy's into it, but sheesh. I feel sorry for the poor, bored guys I see at department stores while their girl looks through everything.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    listen to the Grease soundtrack and sing the man parts :) just sayin...lol
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Watch chick flicks.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    The macarena in the middle of the street in front of your house in order to be let in.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    make his own sammich.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    The macarena in the middle of the street in front of your house in order to be let in.
    Thats very specific...
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?

I'm going out on a limb here and just going to guess you are recently separated?
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Unhook her bra ;)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Everything?

shall I go on?

Divorced or wish you were?
  • AshleyRKnutson
    AshleyRKnutson Posts: 98 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Clean the seeds and stems out of his own ganja.
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

I'm going out on a limb here and just going to guess you are recently separated?

Nope!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    A man should be more than willing to do anything and vise versa :)
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Everything?

shall I go on?

Your chick sucks.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I think we may have touched on a sore subject, lol
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Everything?

shall I go on?

Bitter much?
  • Dub_D
    Options

Nope!

Why so bitter?