Things a decent woman shouldn't make her man do...

Options

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Push the buggy once you've put your purse in it...

Wow both these threads have made me feel super spoiled.

My guy not only waited outside of a store for two hours to get me my perfect purple purse, but if he notices it being burdensome to me while in the store, he will tell me to add it to the cart he is pushing so I don't have to carry it anymore (sometimes he asks me to hold his phone, keys, and such in my purse for him as well).

After he's insisted on opening the car door for me and giving me a smooch before he starts the vehicle.

May I never complain again. :smooched:

he just want's to get laid, don't feel too special...
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Well, a DECENT woman won't MAKE her man do ANYTHING.
    If she is a decent woman, she can CONVINCE her man to do something and he won't even know it was her idea.
    "The man is the head of the household. But the woman controls the neck." ~ My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Without
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    make his own sammich.

Oh...I like her:)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

My guy not only waited outside of a store for two hours to get me my perfect purple purse, but if he notices it being burdensome to me while in the store, he will tell me to add it to the cart he is pushing so I don't have to carry it anymore (sometimes he asks me to hold his phone, keys, and such in my purse for him as well).

After he's insisted on opening the car door for me and giving me a smooch before he starts the vehicle.

We've lived together for two years - it's by his own volition, I swear. :wink:
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Yep, there is only one reason guys do all that.
  • angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?

Bitter much?

I think he has every right to be bitter... jus sayin'
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Clean the seeds and stems out of his own ganja.

Awesome! I knew I friended you for a reason! You just made ME dance like a little girl! :laugh: :laugh:
  • SeatownTilt
    Options
    HIlarious, I see a bunch of cynical people on here with really bad matches for mates. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my wife. Ever. Period. Sad if you are with someone that you aren't willing to sacrifice looking like an idiot in front of other people who don't mean squat for, maybe keep looking...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    HIlarious, I see a bunch of cynical people on here with really bad matches for mates. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my wife. Ever. Period. Sad if you are with someone that you aren't willing to sacrifice looking like an idiot in front of other people who don't mean squat for, maybe keep looking...

VERY WELL SAID! :drinker:
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    A2M?

Sorry, but Rosario Dawson stating this is OK if you are REALLY in love, is one of the hottest moments in movie history.

Clerks 2?
  • miss_grad
    Options
    Thankful my guy isn't a tool of what other people think.
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    French kiss her...after A2M
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Have you spoken to her about this?
    My ex use to do this all the time, sleep in, while I took the kids to the sitter, went to work, etc.. I resented him so much for the sleeping in. He'd do it on weekends too. Sleep in until 12, sometimes 1. Then demand sex and breakfast once he was up, in the middle of the day with the kids climbing the walls. It was a bit much.

Sex?? What the hell is that?

Weekends - till noon is usual! Spoken to her, a lot, nothing changes.

Breakfast is always prepared by me as well, maybe I'm just a **** and a pushover?

On the surface, she appears to be very egotistical. On a second look, there might be a deeper-lying problem with her; anything from something physical (e.g. anemia) to depression. You might want to LISTEN to her reasons why she is so tired / has so little energy, and if there is anything she cannot explain, perhaps have her go see a doctor and get her checked out. In the end, it will benefit you too.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    French kiss her...after A2M

I bite my fingernails anyway...WTH.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    a decent woman wouldn't make her man do anything ...
    a decent man would do anything anyway ...
  • sexyrosey
    Options
    I buy my wifes pads and don't even hesitate....it's not like the checker thinks its for me....plus if it's a cute checker, I like to see them blush when I ask "does these have wings or not?"

Now there is an awesome guy! :drinker:
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA. When my boyfriend and I go grocery shopping I always throw my purse in the shopping cart first thing. Usually we take turns pushing depending on who's run off and gotten distracted by some delicious looking.
    NO SHAME.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    go bra shopping with her. Seriously. My husband was glad that i didn't make him go into the section with me when i went looking for a bra for our wedding because it was something that all his exes would make him do. an older guy came up to him and said "you never stop doing this, no matter how long your married." (the guy has been married for 35 years). And ironically, my husband thanked me :bigsmile:
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I never said I was decent. I make my guy do a lot of stuff he doesn't want to do.

Dear Men Responding to This Thread,

"Decent" should not be something you want your lady to turn on and off when it's convenient for you, so if you want your lady to not be when it counts, man-up and do the things she asks you to the rest of the time.

That is all.