Things a decent woman shouldn't make her man do...

Options

Replies

• Mnm1983
    Mnm1983 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    Unhook her bra ;)
    sOME GUYS TAKE PRIDE AT THIS SKILL

1 hand, 3 latches, 0.83 seconds.........

Nice and its kind of sexy when a man upholds such skill. Just saying:blushing:
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    A2M?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL I never make a man go shopping with me unless were going to the video game store.
    My purse is my problem if I brought it out I can carry it.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    We do our own stuff, she works hard all day with the little ones, dogs, cattle, ducks, chickens etc, and I get it, sometime she just doesn't want to do stuff, me neither, but I do it as it has to be done.

I can't do things I want to do anymore, as I haven't time, but her staying in bed for an hour in the morning while I sort everything, then staying in bed when the little one gets up, and I go to work while she's still in bed, but she goes out three nights a week, and I used to go to the gym every morning, now can't as she won't get up....ah well...

Have you spoken to her about this?
    My ex use to do this all the time, sleep in, while I took the kids to the sitter, went to work, etc.. I resented him so much for the sleeping in. He'd do it on weekends too. Sleep in until 12, sometimes 1. Then demand sex and breakfast once he was up, in the middle of the day with the kids climbing the walls. It was a bit much.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    Unhook her bra ;)
    sOME GUYS TAKE PRIDE AT THIS SKILL

1 hand, 3 latches, 0.83 seconds.........

I have to agree...there is a skill involved but, the skill is not in unhooking the bra....it's in the bed....thus if you are skilled there, you don't have to unhook it...she's already out of it before you even walk in the bedroom door :love:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

I'm going out on a limb here and just going to guess you are recently separated?

Nope!

Uhhh, better call up that divorce lawyer.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    A man should be more than willing to do anything and vise versa :)

EXACTLY!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    A2M?

The whole confessional makes so much more sense now.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should try to *make* a man to anything!

I agree. :)
  • LNZimmer
    Options
    Clean the seeds and stems out of his own ganja.

^^^^hahahaah...

I am going to run this across my SO. See what he thinks!
  • Mnm1983
    Options
    Waiting for the tread "Things a decent man shouldn't make his woman do....":laugh:
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Have you spoken to her about this?
    My ex use to do this all the time, sleep in, while I took the kids to the sitter, went to work, etc.. I resented him so much for the sleeping in. He'd do it on weekends too. Sleep in until 12, sometimes 1. Then demand sex and breakfast once he was up, in the middle of the day with the kids climbing the walls. It was a bit much.

Sex?? What the hell is that?

Weekends - till noon is usual! Spoken to her, a lot, nothing changes.

Breakfast is always prepared by me as well, maybe I'm just a **** and a pushover?
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Buy tampons or any other feminine hygiene products

For years and years I would never do this. At some point it clicked though that if TOM was really inflicting his will then she needed a helping hand. After doing so for the first time well past the age of 30, I realized it really isn't that big of deal. Its not like the clerk mistakenly thinks they are for you. My only caveat is that you tell me the exact type, size, color, whatever. Don't have me trying to read labels and compare, etc. I'm not trying to linger in the aisle. We can talk about lingering after TOM leaves. Holler if ya hear me!!!!!

Your caveat is the exact reason why I would never ask a guy to buy them for me. I want the ones I want, you know. Not all tampons are created equal! I do think it's very nice of the guys that do not mind buying them, though.:smile:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I don't think you should try to *make* a man to anything!

Exactly...............just ask............and yee shall receive :)
  • LNZimmer
    Options
    Push the buggy once you've put your purse in it...

My boyfriend does this - I start to push the buggy but he takes over. I think its nice :)
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the tread "Things a decent man shouldn't make his woman do....":laugh:

little late, THIS was the dy/dx

here you go: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/753142-things-a-chivalrous-man-shouldn-t-let-a-woman-do
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Watch the Twilight series with her.
  • Mnm1983
    Options

little late, THIS was the dy/dx

here you go: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/753142-things-a-chivalrous-man-shouldn-t-let-a-woman-do

My bad lol:laugh:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    A2M?

Sorry, but Rosario Dawson stating this is OK if you are REALLY in love, is one of the hottest moments in movie history.
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Watch the Twilight series with her.

knwitall, are u bored at work again?