Things a decent woman shouldn't make her man do...

Options

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    Unhook her bra ;)
    sOME GUYS TAKE PRIDE AT THIS SKILL

It's not hard.
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Good for you guys that feel OK.. We've been married 33 yrs and my DH has on occasion and he's retired Navy..and has no problem with it.. I don't make a habit of it..but he's comfortable in his own skin.. IF he needs something I feel fine buying it for him.. It's called "marriage/compatibility/ working together.. LOL Thanks for sharing !!!
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    We do our own stuff, she works hard all day with the little ones, dogs, cattle, ducks, chickens etc, and I get it, sometime she just doesn't want to do stuff, me neither, but I do it as it has to be done.

I can't do things I want to do anymore, as I haven't time, but her staying in bed for an hour in the morning while I sort everything, then staying in bed when the little one gets up, and I go to work while she's still in bed, but she goes out three nights a week, and I used to go to the gym every morning, now can't as she won't get up....ah well...
  • chivalryder
    Options
    Get rid of his dog.

:-(
    i'm sorry

The girl would go before my dog does.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    load mags
  • GaryRuiz
    Options
    Sandwich first
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Answer questions she already knows the answer to i.e. do these clothes make me look fat? What were you doing out so late? etc...
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Unhook her bra ;)
    Some guys take pride at this skill

So true! I dated a guy in high school that could do it through my shirt while giving me a quick hug and I never noticed til I was in class! lol!
  • Mnm1983
    Mnm1983 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Clean the seeds and stems out of his own ganja.

LOL!!!

lmao...Does she clean out the bong water at least lol:laugh:
  • chivalryder
    Options
    Ask if she looks fat in whatever she's wearing.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My husband buys my pads for me every month...LOL!! He said "Why should I be embarrassed, anybody with sense knows that they aren't for me!" He's so funny, I love him!!

I just tell them they are for cleaning my gun & they STFU & look around nervously.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    My husband buys my pads for me every month...LOL!! He said "Why should I be embarrassed, anybody with sense knows that they aren't for me!" He's so funny, I love him!!

plus people at the checkout have a lil sympathy for ya when you SIGH and say "it's going to be a loooonnnggg week" :laugh:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?

Think I will remain single!!!

Turn in your man card!!!!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?

Uh, maybe you guys need to talk about this. Like, seriously...
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Unhook her bra ;)
    sOME GUYS TAKE PRIDE AT THIS SKILL

1 hand, 3 latches, 0.83 seconds.........
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Attempt to read her mind.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hold her purse. I mean honestly. I always feel sorry for the guys I see carrying their broads' purse. Ladies, get a smaller bag you can hold on to.

If your wife does this to you at the mall go into a shop and ask for a plastic bag.

Put the purse into the plastic bag.

Now you just have a shopping bag!

Tah-dah! Fragile masculinity saved.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Attempt to read her mind.

I can't help it if she's too dumb to read her own...
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Go to zumba class with you (unless he's one of the 2% of totally awesome guys that actually want to go)
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    listen to the Grease soundtrack and sing the man parts :) just sayin...lol

lmao.........omg...it's one of the main reasons i WANT one around!