Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    i am....but my motherboard just took a crap!:sad:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm a PS2, and handheld Nintendo child, but I've taken to the free mmorpgs online especially Fly for Fun. I had to back off though because school doesn't provide me with time and I'm broke.

In table top terms I'm a huge fan of Tanto Cuore, Magic the Gathering, Power Grid and Pandemic. I'm leaning Settler's of Catan and D&D now.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Been playing for a long time!! Favorite of all time: Donkey Kong Country on the old Super Nintendo 64.
  • Jimaudit
    Options
    Beat up poor D3 with 4 characters in like 3 weeks...now it is done for me....I bought GW2 but think it is quite possibly the worst game in history.

Waiting for another Titan Quest or something similar to come out.

Played Day of Defeat for years---old Half Life game.
  • SandysNewLife
    SandysNewLife Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ive played online PC games for years. I can attest weight gain to sitting for hours at a time. Now with work and getting in shape I play Asheron's Call a couple times a week. Been playing for 11 years !
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I've been playing Mortal Kombat for PS3. Trying to get better at characters other than Raiden.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    @Suleng.

I'm not sure where you live, but in the UK, the independent gaming stores are just about gone. Games Workshop bought them out and the kids just play the table top crap that you have to but loads of minatures for. I can certainly not find anything local to me and I struggled even when I've been living in cities.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    Beat up poor D3 with 4 characters in like 3 weeks...now it is done for me....I bought GW2 but think it is quite possibly the worst game in history.

Are there two games called Guild Wars 2? Everyone I know who has played it has loved it. Certainly I've never heard anyone even coming close to your opinion of it. What dont you like about it? Graphically it beats all the current MMOs and its also got rid of a great many of the major annoyances in the genre.

Anyway, if you played D3 to death, then you might like Torchlight 2. Its better than D3 and isnt a glorified cash shop.
  • merls74
    Options
    PC gamer here as well! I play WoW, GW2, SWTOR, Mass Effect 1-3, Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II, Kingdoms of Amular. I also have Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii, but when I play on a console it's usually PS3.

I go from game to game depending on mood and what games my kids and wife (Gamer family!!) want to play as well. I've been a gamer for over 30 years now! I also do table top gaming as well, on and off over the years, mostly D&D.
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    Got my first Atari 2600 at age 6 or so - have owned every console since then with only a couple of exceptions. Console, PC, whatever - it's all good.

Current obsession is Dark Souls on the 360. Just about the most challenging and unforgiving game I have ever played, but it's amazing. The world is HUGE, with a great backstory and atmosphere, and the story has been engaging. You do have to be about half masochist to play it, however. It also has the COOLEST way to integrate online play I have ever seen.

I play Minecraft when I'm not cussing at Dark Souls. I have my own private server. If you'd like to be whitelisted, send me a message.
  • tinypenetration
    Options
    RUNESCAPE !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The Sims 3 haahaha
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    I've always been more console than I have PC, actually, but then again I never really have a PC that will do anything that I want it to.

And I'm more tabletop than I am console. Yup, pencils and dice geek, that's me.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big gamer, but my favorite is the Age of Empires series on PC.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Got my first Atari 2600 at age 6 or so - have owned every console since then with only a couple of exceptions. Console, PC, whatever - it's all good.

Current obsession is Dark Souls on the 360. Just about the most challenging and unforgiving game I have ever played, but it's amazing. The world is HUGE, with a great backstory and atmosphere, and the story has been engaging. You do have to be about half masochist to play it, however. It also has the COOLEST way to integrate online play I have ever seen.

I play Minecraft when I'm not cussing at Dark Souls. I have my own private server. If you'd like to be whitelisted, send me a message.
    dark souls is by far the most challenging rpg ive played so far! wheew.... lol everything you said is true....i die alot especially when i dont play conservative...lol the message system is awesome :)
  • Zuluplumber
    Zuluplumber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently hooked on Guild Wars 2 (66 mesmer), Torchlight 2 (39 engineer), and Borderlands 2 (22 Siren)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    @Suleng.

I'm not sure where you live, but in the UK, the independent gaming stores are just about gone. Games Workshop bought them out and the kids just play the table top crap that you have to but loads of minatures for. I can certainly not find anything local to me and I struggled even when I've been living in cities.

I live in the UK! Surrey! Don't talk to me about the gaming industry, but we've been going for 10 years and have 4 gaming rooms on site which are used weekends and gaming night on Wednesday! And I love my job!
  • MonkRocker
    Options

dark souls is by far the most challenging rpg ive played so far! wheew.... lol everything you said is true....i die alot especially when i dont play conservative...lol the message system is awesome :)

I find it to be a good exercise in adopting a zen-like calm, and freeing myself from attachments. Hope you didn't REALLY want the 15,000 souls you just lost! ;)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    <--- gamer.

Played WoW since vanilla, got sucked into it as did pretty much everyone. I pulled the plug in cataclysm mostly out of boredom. Haven't picked up Xpac, probably won't although I miss my friends :)

Got D3, grew bored of it very fast but loved leveling. AH killed it IMO.

Just bought BorderLands 2 a couple days ago. Have only played it for an hour but it sure looks fun.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    <--- Gamer here! I like it all, but I'm mostly drawn to RPG's. I'm currently playing Borderlands 2!