What gamers do we have on here?

Options

Replies

• IronStark25
    IronStark25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have xbox360. FPSs, action and adventure. almost anything rated Teen or Mature lol. But big fan of Halo, Gears of War, Batman, Borderlands, etc. and for old school sake...sonic beats Mario any day! :-)
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Lets see, i started with EQ and then went to WoW, EQ2, Allods Online, Runes Of Magic, now i'm on Forsaken World.

I LOVE Tower Defense games. GemCraft, Cursed Treasure, Bloons TD (any version though 5 is AMAZING).

I also get into Strategy/time management games. Age of Empires (any version), Age of Mythology, My Kingdom for the Princess, Heroes of Might and Magic....

Also can't go wrong with some classics like Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, ect

Anyone else into those styles please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I'm actually surprised at how many gamers we got on here. Good showing! Saw earliar in the thread there is a group for gamers too...sweet.

Anyways, been playing since ohhh like 1988 starting with text based MuDs and finally got hooked by Everquest....since then I've probably played every MMO to date.

Currently playing Dota2, League and GW2

1988? Newb...

lol.... since 1979 here...8-P
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I haven't played in a bit, but I do PC mostly. Used to do WoW, Rift, EQ, SWTOR, DCUO (*hangs head in shame*), etc. For single-player fun, Skyrim, Civilization, etc. I started with Asteroids back in the day and never stopped.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I loved the old Civ games...i haven't played one in years...I too have played DCUO (*also hangs head in shame*).

Love me my MMOs though....i do tend to play healers and tanks...usually healers
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I play 360, ps3 , pc online. I have a pretty large games collection.

I like everything on line from Reach, killzone 3, resistance 3, uncharted ,civ rev, Starcraft 2, also playing Diablo 3, just started guild wars 2.plus more.

I am looking for online friends on ps and pc (especially steam) so hit me up with an addy if you want.
  • naschulze
    Options
    I mainly play Black Ops on PS3 but am about to start playing Diablo 3 (just got it). I'm also a Final Fantasy fanatic.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have to interject at this point and say that if you think PC gaming and console gaming is fun, you really should try table top gaming. You get to kill stuff, you get to go on adventures, you get to steal all the treasure. Unfortunately you will need to wear more than your underpants but you get to spend time in an actual room with actual human beings and it is a lot more fun!

Right I'm going to duck now while you throw things at me!

(Unfortunately my offspring are PC gamers, Minecraft, Metro 2023, Borderlands 2, Guildwars, Red Dead redemption, Gun,etc etc I'm so ashamed!)
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I have to interject at this point and say that if you think PC gaming and console gaming is fun, you really should try table top gaming. You get to kill stuff, you get to go on adventures, you get to steal all the treasure. Unfortunately you will need to wear more than your underpants but you get to spend time in an actual room with actual human beings and it is a lot more fun!

Right I'm going to duck now while you throw things at me!

(Unfortunately my offspring are PC gamers, Minecraft, Metro 2023, Borderlands 2, Guildwars, Red Dead redemption, Gun,etc etc I'm so ashamed!)

I did in college with some buddies. It was a blasty blast
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft, and alot of Wii Games
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Im a 360 girl and game of choice....borderlands 2! Love it =)
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 2 seems to be doing rather well
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've been gaming since I was 3 or 4, on the Atari. I've since evolved into a PC and Console player. It really depends on the game whether I play it on the console or the PC. My husband and I own 2 PS3's (our preferred console) an Xbox, a Wii and two laptops. We even have two 42" TV's set side-by-side in the living room for gaming. Yes, we are that nerdy.

I mostly prefer RPGs but I'll play a little bit of anything.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm been gaming for about 20 of my 25 years on this earth and for the past 10+ years it's been PC based. I currently play Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends. Just wondering.. what other gamers do we have here? I assume lots of console gamers.. but, could maybe be cool to find someone who plays PC.

*raises hand* Me. Currently playing mostly Guild Wars 2 on Stormbluff Isles. I also play LOTRO and used to play Everquest II for 4+ years. Been playing for about 6+ years on MMOs.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I prefer the classic games on SNES. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Mariokart, Super Mario World, etc. I couldn't live without my SNES.

I also have a few original Playstation games that I play, like Tomba, Tetris Plus, MediEvil, and Soul Reaver...

Then the only Wii games I play are Animal Crossing: City Folk, Wii Fit Plus for my workouts, and Fortune Street.

Tried to play games on the PS3, only ones I could really handle were Atelier Rorona and Atelier Totori. I tried playing Portal 2 but the controls make me want to rip my hair out (separate controls for movement and camera... I need auto-camera on at all times! lol) and I'm currently watching my hubby play between Skyrim and Borderlands 2.

I used to play Starcraft on the PC, played Maplestory for a few years online til they decided to change everything up every 5 seconds... most of my PC gaming I keep to pogo.com and downloaded games like Bejeweled 2. I know. Boring.
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    On the PC I play Guild Wars...but it's been a LONG time....it's just not a good set up anymore :P
    But I play way to much PS3 I'm sure!! Big into Skyrim and currently started Borderlands...excited to start Borderlands 2!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    League of Legends!

Thats all I play at the moment xD
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    ps3, currently playing Borderlands 2
  • kureiko
    kureiko Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I play mainly on the PC, mostly WoW (on the Wyrmrest Accord server, Horde), Diablo 3, Morrowind & Skyrim. On the 360 it's mainly L4D & Borderlands (1 & 2 for both of those). I use my Wii occasionally, and I've still got a working NES & SNES that I bust out every now and then. ...Mainly for Chrono Trigger. <3

ETA: Also, Sims 3 & Medieval. I can't believe I forgot Sims! Also, always looking for more friends on Steam. If anyone wants to send a request, I'm jaittsukokureiko on there. :)
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    My 11 year old neighbor taught me how to play Minecraft this summer.

I now use "time on Minecraft" as incentive to work out.

:D