Best weightloss calculator I've EVER come across.

Options

Replies

• alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    ty
  • losingdreamie
    Options
    bump
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    bump for reading later, thanks for posting!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nf1982
    nf1982 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    bump. thanks case!
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    one thing about it that I find distressing: because the settings are different for an exercise day (10% below TDEE), my rate of weight loss is actually faster, according to this, if I work out less! (because the calories for non exercise days is set at about 1250 and on exercise days at 1775). I find that disturbing.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I saw this calculator yesterday. My question: on the last tab where it shows progress, it shows in green that I will reach my goal of only losing 5 pounds in one year. Why? Why can I not change that to say 2 months? It would not let me change that so I gave up on it.
  • cbwilliams2004
    cbwilliams2004 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Hilarious. It tells me it will take 10.5 YEARS to reach my goal weight. :huh:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    If I continue on my track that I've started it will take me a year to reach the midrange of a healthy body fat percentage... I approve.

Since we can only put the one number in here, should we put the higher of the two and hope that we burn off the right amount to reach the second?
  • candypa
    candypa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I still think Scooby's is best.
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bump
    This calculator is good. You have to adjust your calorie percentage in the pie chart page. Otherwise, it shows unreasonable time period like 1 year for me to lose 20 lbs! Once you adjust the 'rest day' and 'workout day' calories, your get an accurate picture. It gave me 17 weeks to lose 20 lbs which is more reasonable.
  • mrbossman
    mrbossman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump for later Thanks
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    is anyone else experiencing the same problem I am having with the # of workouts - ie/ the less workouts you do, the quicker you lose the weight?
  • sum1serin
    sum1serin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    is anyone else experiencing the same problem I am having with the # of workouts - ie/ the less workouts you do, the quicker you lose the weight?

Yes. I think because it assumes you'll be eating more calories the more you workout... at least that's my guess....

Any update on the best way to export this sucker?
  • MyFitGrlSwag
    MyFitGrlSwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Thx.