Options
    cute
    awesome
    badass
    honest
    nerd/geeky
    lifts weights and runs
    musically talented like me
    preferably also working in the healthcare field.

nonexistent so far haha
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Younger
    Taller than me (even when I wear heels)
    Hard body
    Nice eyes
    Intelligence
    High sex drive ;-)
  • Wolfe1759
    Wolfe1759 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good sense of humour.

Considerate to his mother and to servers in restaurants (how a person treats their parents and servers tells you an awful lot about a person)

Intelligent. Goal oriented. Good work ethic.

Compassionate. Loving. Emotionally supportive.

Whimsical.

Likes snuggling...and where snuggling can lead to. Good kisser. Doesn't mind PDAs.

As I write this I noticed that all of this is emotional/intellectual, rather than physical (i.e. "must be tall", or "must have blue eyes"). I think that a wonderful person can come in many different packages, if you're open to it. Plus the package can change, what's inside the package seldom does, so there's that.
  • shelbyarod
    Options
    -Nice smile and eyes
    -Someone I can be myself around
    -Someone I can speak with intelligently
    -Generally Same Music Taste
    -Sense of humor
    -Sexual compatibility
    -Someone ambitious
    :heart:
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I dig smart guys :)
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    A living human being....
    Within a non-creepy age range of difference.....
    Atheist or Agnostic.......
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to everything I've already got :) Funny, kind, passionate, ruggedly handsome, tells me I'm beautiful, doesn't take me for granted, treats me the way I treat him.

Plus he's not bad in the sack.
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    So...you want a doll to sit there looking pretty for you? She can't have any faults, thoughts of her own, embarrassing family, love handles......Are you sure you're not looking for a robot??? You must think too highly of yourself to expect so much of somebody else. No humility at all.

lol I'm not upset :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just think he's a douche. Apparently he agrees with me, too. Copied from his profile:

"I also love Red Bull Vodkas (Red Bull overall is an addiction of mine), sipping ultra-premium Tequila, and general douchebaggery. "

lydia_abby_ga:

I thought I described a girl with self-confidence, motivation, passion, and a similar worldview as me. I also replied to Ouija's comment (we kinda sorta know each other) further explaining my point.

I know you're 24 and you think you know everything - I was there a few years ago too. My advice to you is to learn to take a joke; and maybe not be so judgmental yourself. I'm 5' 5" and at one time was overweight (you failed to mention my progress in your rant about me); do you honestly think I've never been victim to judgment from the opposite sex? Perhaps I remind you of somebody that hurt you at one time (or maybe you don't know a lot of people in real life and I resemble a character in a Nora Roberts book).

Anyone with an intellect and an above 4th grade reading level would most likely get a chuckle out of my post. It's clearly a joke; but at the same time, does reflect my need for a partner to be a highly-functioning individual.

Ultimately I'm flattered that I was able to get under your skin and you took the time to read my entire profile. I'll leave you with one last piece of advice: be pickier yourself. We all deserve to surround ourselves with people that make us feel great. If you have low self esteem and you settle for men that treat you poorly, you should take some time to better yourself first.

Yes, I'm 24. But I'm not an idiot. No, I didn't think you were funny---probably because I have a different sense of humor than you. I have never read a Nora Roberts book in my life so please don't make any assumptions about what kind of person I am. You say (now) that you want somebody intelligent yet you assumed that I wasn't simply because I don't find you funny. I have been reading since I was 4 and started reading ****ens and the like in elementary school FOR FUN. I have never been romantically involved with anyone like you because, like I said, your type repulses me. Complete Turn Off. I'm actually a very, very open-minded person. The point is: You don't know anything about me besides my age and you used that to make a stereotypical judgement about my intelligence, my interests, even my love life.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Interesting, funny, philosophical, smart, kind, supportive.