The most expensive item ever purchased for YOURSELF?

Options

Replies

• MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    All my life I bought for others, never really thought about what I wanted it was what someone else wanted or needed. Now my husband buys me the things I really want or need. 2 expencive things I really want he will probly end up buying for me, Boob job and lasik surgury. So other than a house and a car, I dont think I ever bought myself any expensive.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I can't think of the most expensive thing I have bought because I am so frugal.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    A car, the thing cost me a fortune, and to keep it running its cost me a fortune with the amount of things ive had to do to it!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Just for myself? I guess that would have to be my last car, which I bought after my divorce and before my current relationship.
  • johanaaah
    johanaaah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Louis Vuitton handbag & Marc Jacobs handbag.........and plane tickets lol
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    When I was 19.

d_86.jpg

Cost me almost $800, damn shipping.
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    $330,000 home back in Massachusetts...I guess that was more family orientated, maybe $36,000 for my truck.
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i had just lost 45 pounds and my gf wanted to do a photo shoot and i went to D&G and bought a $1200 little black dress and $250 gold heels (not real gold) ... yeah thats the most ive spent on myself. other then my car (necessity)
  • Darkbite29
    Darkbite29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's been over a year. How did you like my neck of the woods?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    In vitro fertilization. And a car.
  • Ailbe1
    Ailbe1 Posts: 164
    Options
    I bought myself a house!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a handgun. That would be the most expensive thing. Second would be a Coach purse for $150. I buy everything on sale though..

OOh, forgot about that one, but it wasn't very expensive - can't be a gal from Texas and not be packing heat!

Can't be a normal american without having at least some sort of arm in the home. I truly feel badly for the hoplophobes.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    My black leather jacket and my Michael Kors purse
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Condom......OH Wait! Thats right, when I was 19 I Didn't buy one and it cost me 18 years of Child Support!!!!:sad:
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    A Harley! $17,000 and worth every penny.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    My house should totally count even though it's for the "family units" it's paid for!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Any of these 3 - a house, a new car, or my harley.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My car. It's a little Kia hatchback (pretty sure it was the cheapest new car available at the time) but I bought it brand new, and it was definitely just for me - not for my ex or anyone else.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    A house and a new crv.. love both.
  • m_johannes
    m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Outside of my car, my most expensive purchase was my Corral boots. If I remember correctly, they were about $200. And worth every penny!