Your husband/boyfriend!!!

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
Where or how did they find you or you find them? Please tell!

I'm single :( and need some stories!!

Replies

• erindh87
    Options
    I met my boyfriend on OKCupid.com. We've been together just over one year now. :happy:
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    We went to school together.. he was the guy i ran to when all my boyfriends treated me like ****. Years later after school, he found me again (myspace :laugh: ) and made plans to come out to see me. Once i saw him again, i knew without a doubt he was the one for life ;)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I met my husband when I was 17 through my neighbors at the time. We've been together for 9 years, and married for 6.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    In stormwind.
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I was best friends with my husbands cousin growing up. Back then I would never had looked at him twice(he was a skinny nerdy boy) 10 years ago this month, I ran into him again at a bar! I sat in his lap and said "Wow you sure have grown up"(I'm talking WOW) and we've been together ever since!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My high school friend was dating my husband's younger brother. We met the July after I graduated high school and have been together since, almost ten years and two kids later. :)
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    On facebook, through an App called Are you interested? Apparently he was
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    No need to look any further... you can have mine. I am due for a replacement anyway.

:laugh:
  • MrsBarbone
    Options
    A friend of mine in college had a HUGE summer party every year at her lake house. She adn her brother and thier 8 cousins all invited friends from highschool and college. I went to this party every year and would end up drunk and made out with someone. Well this year I had all intections on just goign adn having a good time. I had finally given up on meeting anyone and was ready to just be single. That did not happen. I was introduced to a guy that my friend went to high school with adn they had been close friends for years.. that guy and I have been together since then. He is my husband adn I love him!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Zoosk. He asked for my FB so he added me and we never talked for a month or two. Then I post a status about my dog and he commented and we hit it off from there.
    We've been daying 2 years and 4 months, but known each other 2 years 6 month. Getting married on our 3rd anniversary of meeting in April :]
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Plentyoffish.com we've been together over 2.5yrs and plan to be engaged next year :)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I found mine working the night shift at a large hospital. :heart:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    My friend introduced me to him. We've been together for a year and two months now and are talking about moving in together sometime next year. :heart:
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I met my BF at my brothers job when i was visiting him. 7 years later... we're stronger and more in love now. :love: :smooched:
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    We met when we were 14 in high school and became best friends. We stayed good friends when I went away to school....one thing led to another and I plopped a kiss on him Christmas day 6 years ago and never looked back. :smooched:
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    Options
    We met through mutual friends at a BBQ. He was working the grill and I was in the pool with my homegirls (back when I was stacked).

Anywho, there he was, tall, dark, and handsome, sweating over the grill.

I sauntered over (slightly drunk) and said "Can you burn my hotdog". He said "You like your hot dogs burnt?". I said (probably more suggestively than intended) "Yes, the darker the better"...

7 years, 2 dogs later we are happily cohabitating and talking about marriage...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I actually met mine here on MFP. We were in a group for single people (not a dating group, just kind of a support group for people going through the ups and downs of dating), and after a month or so, he messaged me to find out more about me. We messaged back and forth for a few days, talked on the phone and on Skype for a few weeks, and then he came to visit me (he lives in North Carolina, I live in Texas). We are still flying back and forth at least once a month. We've been "talking" for 5 months and dating for 4.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    In stormwind.

:laugh:
    Trade District, right? Close to the AH? Or were y'all dancing nekkid on the mailboxes?

I went to school with mine. Never gave him the time of day in High School and actually was one of the reasons he got kicked out of school. He had issues back then. We met back up after High School, after I had been dumped by my High School sweetheart/fiance. He'd cleaned up and we just kinda clicked. We've been together now for 8 years, and have 3 kids together with another on the way.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    We worked together. He was a cook and I was a waitress. That was 22 years ago.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My husband added me as a friend on Myspace and then messaged me to say I had a nice smile. Corney but it worked, been together over 5 years, married 2 and have a little boy together.