Your husband/boyfriend!!!

Options

Replies

• lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend on OKCupid.com. We've been together just over one year now. :happy:

Ditto... I've been with mine for a year and a half.
  • Ashlilee
    Options
    I actually met my husband on MySpace. We both played one of the stupid games. Then we both closed our MySpace accounts but we reconnected a few months later on Facebook. We messaged and talked on there, a year later I visited him, two weeks later I moved, 5 months later we got married, 17 months later we are still together and happier than ever!
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    In a lingerie store. Been together for 20+ years.
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    High school. His best friend was dating my (now ex-)best friend. He had a crush on me and they introduced us. Been together 12 years, married 4 tomorrow! :heart:
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I was having a bad day and got locked out of my house. I went across the street and bought a six-pack and sat on my porch waiting for my roommate to get home to let me in. My next door neighbor just started a big project planting a balcony garden. We've been together almost 4 years now!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Not that it helps you, lol. But I met my husband for the first time in 3rd grade. Then he moved away for a few years and we became friends again after he moved back in 10th grade. I had the biggest crush on him for so long. We started fooling around my senior year and didn't start "officially" dating until after I graduated. So anywho... what you need is a time machine to travel back to 3rd grade and meet the love of your life. lol.

Seriously though, I have no good advice. I got lucky. Best of luck meeting someone special.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am married to my sister in laws brother lol. And before any questions get asked NO WE ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED

So my older brother was dating this girl from Colorado (we are in OKlahoma) and her little brother came to live down here and go to college. We started dating in the fall (his freshmen year of college and my senior year of high school) Our first kiss has a REALLY good story too LOL..... That Christmas my brother proposed to his sister!! Weird!! But it didn't really change anything for us lol. Then in January we got pregnant so we got married that May after I graduated then our brother and sister got married the next summer.

So my brother married my husbands sister. We were married first so they are the weirdos lol. But now we have been married for 5 years have three kids and bought our second home! Life is good
  • renderuseful
    renderuseful Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    On the train! Heavy rains collapsed a tunnel the train was about to enter. We were stopped for three hours. He was a conductor, and I was a passengar. We started talking, found out we were both from the same state and grew up a few hours from eachother. Now we have a son and have been together 3 years!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    school.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    My best friend said I NEEDED to meet her boyfriend's recently divorced friend. I said I didn't want to date a guy who had been married or who had a kid, so she put together a bonfire party and made sure we'd both be there. When I worked up the nerve to talk to him (he was cute), I was impressed. We went on our first date two weeks later and have been inseparable since; that was 4 years ago! We got engaged in February and will be married next year!

Funny how you always get what you need, even when you think it isn't what you want.
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Interpals :flowerforyou:
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I met my husband while I was dating one of his friends:tongue: A year and a half after I broke up with his friend we got together and have been together ever since that was 3 years ago in August and this December will make 2 years married...:heart:
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I met my husband in English class in high school. He was the new kid. I was the shy girl.
    As of this month, one month today actually, we will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary. I still have a hard time believing I was the lucky girl to get this wonderful, awesome man!
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Met online playing an rpg. About a decade later, we met in person... and have been together for a year and a half now. :)
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Friend of a friend at a party. Dating happily for 3 years.
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    We met at a high school dance in 2001...he was a senior and I was a junior. We were friends for several years then started going out Sep. 2004. We've been going out for 8 years-in June we had our first child (a boy) and in July we celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Met my hubby through a mutual friend. First date was a total flop. No sparks what so ever. Our mutual friend told me to just go out with him again as I did not have many suitors breaking down my door at the time. ( I didn't have any at all.) I agreed and we went out again.

18 months later we were engaged. Less than a year after that we were married.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I was home for the summer from college, he was home on leave from the Marines. We met through friends and kept in contact after he returned to NC and me back to College in Ohio. He came home for xmas that year and we ended up pregnant lol....He left for Iraq 4 months later and I had our daughter in Sept of 08 while he was on the phone from Iraq. He came home in Nov, Dec we got engaged, Feb we were married.

It's been almost 4 years now :)
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    In stormwind.

fantastic!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    This upcoming February marks 5 years since we met in a Yahoo chatroom. 6 months of driving 4 hours from Houston to San Antonio every weekend, we moved in together and we've been married for 3 years.