Your husband/boyfriend!!!

Options

Replies

• nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    what used to be yahoo personals (bought out by match.com) in 2006! married in 2010! <3<3 lucky lady i am:) <3<3n-
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    In stormwind.

Alliance? I think not!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Meet @Aremiw on Match
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Met my wonderful hubby at a bar of all places :)
  • asyrinsgirl
    asyrinsgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I met my husband for the first time on OKCupid.com. We went on a few dates and then kind of drifted. Some months later we were both single again (though we didn't know that about each other) and he "accidentally" ran into me at a bar. We've been together since then, and will have been married 1 year tomorrow!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Where or how did they find you or you find them? Please tell!

I'm single :( and need some stories!!

my guy now used to be married to my ex husbands co-worker.. He left her 8 months before we ran into one another and hit it off better than ever...
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    In stormwind.

FTW
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I was 18 and working nights at a supermarket. He came in shopping with his friends; that was 20 years ago.
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I met my fiance online. We happened to cross paths through one of the dating sites. It was called okcupid. Trust me, dating sites don't always work! I dated a couple of jerks before I found my fiance. And turns out we only lived 3 mintues from each other!!! We also had mutual friends, so I guess this helped too.

Sometimes I think to myself "how did we not know each other before??" It really is a small world.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Met my husband in middle school. We didn't date until many years after graduation. :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    My name is Edward. I bought a *kitten* one day. She never left.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I met my husband playing second life (yes..geeks..I know). He was in California and I was in Florida. We dated, long distance, for 4 years. Many many plane trips! We got married this past June and I moved to California!
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on Match.com - yes that's right, we are a success story! 9.5 years now! :)
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    On an airplane.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Pumping gas, he was putting gas in his boat, I knew who he was but had never been introduced. I went over to talk and he invited me to the lake. I had to be somewhere but he got my number and called and came over that night and 35 years later, we've been married for 30 years!
  • rgrewall
    Options
    seriously? you're THAT bored?
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    We were at our college watching our basketball team in the NCAA finals game. I noticed a bunch of odd people there in my dorm and turned to him and said "Who the hell are you?" We talked the whole night. When we won, we all rushed out and I didn't get his number. He tracked me down in the school email and emailed me asking for a date. On April 4, it will be the 16 year anniversary of our first date/10 year wedding anniversary.
  • mylove0mylife
    Options
    I met my husband on POF.com (plentyoffish.com). We got married 2 days after our 2 year anniversary, and have been married for 5 months now.
  • mickeyrae76
    mickeyrae76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I met mine ok okcupid.com as well. We will be together a year next month. We had mutual friends so it helped meeting a little easier.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Plenty of Fish.

The day before I met my boyfriend I also signed up for EHarmony but never ended up using it