Replies

03428 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WHAT THEY SAID!
    :) so true and brilliantly correct
  • mat233
    mat233 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like Ezekiel bread. Food for life. Check it out. It's in the frozen section. Comes in different varieties and it taste good. Great source of protein too.
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan if white bread simply because I don't think it has any flavor, unless of course it's sourdough, which I eat once in a while. My go to breads are either orowheat nutty grain or any variety of Ezekiel bread (Ezekiel even makes tortillas now and they're delicious!). Right now I have Ezekiel 4:9 in my refrigerator. Basically, if it doesn't say 100% whole wheat flour, 100% whole grain flour, or 100& sprouted wheat flour as as the first ingredient, I pass on it. But hey, to each their own.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Save yourself some trouble, get two spoons, get a spoonful of peanut butter on one and a spoonful of jelly on the other. Lick the spoons.

There...problems solved.

No fun! if we are out of white bread, then Ritz crackers are the next bet! :tongue:

Just so you know, you're going to die from the processed butter flavoring on the ritz....MUCH more healthy to go with a wheat thin!!

Oh noes! :explode:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I like Ezekiel bread. Food for life. Check it out. It's in the frozen section. Comes in different varieties and it taste good. Great source of protein too.

I like Ezekiel bread for some things, but it's very dense and doesn't work well for everything. It makes great grilled garlic bread though! I don't eat a lot of bread, mostly because I don't eat a lot of sandwiches, but when I do eat bread I usually prefer the taste of wholegrain. But it really depends how I'm eating it and with what. For me, no one bread fits every dish.