300 calorie FILLING breakfast?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• blessed0910
    Options
    For about 285 calories, I do 12 oz of unsweetened almond milk, one scoop of protein powerder (140 calories), and 2 cups of froozen no sugar added strawberries and blend it together. I put a little splenda in it to sweeten it up a bit.

Or I do oat meal 150 calories, with my protein drink of just (unsweetened almond milk and protein powder) Thats about 335 calories total.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    look into frittatas.

add some 'shrooms, bell peppers, onions and some small bits of spinach.

Hot foods in general will keep you fuller, longer.
  • blessed0910
    Options
    One other thing I really like is egg substitue, with some onion and froozen mixed bell peppers and some salsa. You can do that for about 150 to 200 calories or less depending on how much egg substitute you use. I even make a wrap out of it which is 80 calories more.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    2 servings of steel cut oats 150 cal each serving.
  • karenjewel
    Options
    I have old fashioned oatmeal, cinnamon, blueberries, strawberries, a T hemp hearts, and a drizzle of honey. Sometimes I had some slivered almonds. VERY filling---you won't be hungry until lunch! Or you can add a tsp of almond butter or peanut butter for more protein.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I had two packets of plain oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut butter. That was 300 calories on the nose!
  • pegreen68
    Options
    Try Clif Bars (in the sports isle by the protein shakes). They are 230 calories and fill you up! Most importany, they taste great not cardboard! I eat it on the way to work and not hungry till lunch. Side note, try Fiber One Chewy bars- only 90 calories, they are delicious as well and taste like candy bar, good when your wanting something sweet maybe add an apple ...your set (Lost 17 lbs in 8 weeks)
  • blushingmama
    blushingmama Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thomas' multi-grain english muffin, topped with 2 poached eggs

quick, filling and around 300 calories with 18 grams of protein.
  • CarlyRobbinsGilbert
    Options
    Have a turkey burger patty (you can cook them on the stovetop in five minutes from frozen without thawing), an egg (scramble then microwave for 2:30 or so) a slice of pre-cooked bacon and some cheese. After the egg is done I scramble it up in the frying pan with the burger patty (you can use beef too, just about 100 more cals) with the bacon and cheese for a nice, quick little low-carb bowl.
  • francesca_emily
    francesca_emily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I often have fruit and fibre cereal, though after reading a few of these ideas i'm definitely going to try something new :) x