300 calorie FILLING breakfast?

Options
I need help choosing my breakfast to fill me up!
Lately, I've been really hungry and eat everything because I'm not full for breakfast, please help by telling me some of your breakfast ideas!!! Thanks a lot! :D

Replies

• half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    3 eggs! :)

Hard-boiled eggs are SUPER filling.
  • Amandapandacakes
    Options
    Ok, eggs are good and all, but I find them to be somewhat boring by themselves, any sides or fillings?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    90g of this

P7863.jpg
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with strawberries, or raisins and nuts and some brown sugar.
    If you like eggs, scrambles eggs with salsa on two whole wheat tortillas. Add veggies for a more filling bkfst.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I eat greek yogurt and coffee, sometimes some grapefruit or a banana too.
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    1 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal
    1 cup 2% milk

335 cals
    18 grams protein !!

fills me up til lunch :)
  • elrolloSurf
    Options
    Rolled oats, sliced fruit and 2 eggs :) Plenty of goodness!!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with blueberries, banana slices, and almond milk? Yum.
  • taylordm91
    taylordm91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make an egg white omelet with tomato, onion and cheese. I eat that, with some fruit and orange juice and its under 300 calories. You could substitute the egg whites for an egg with tomato, onion and cheese, or two eggs with tomato and onion. Another good option to make it more filling is use one egg (whites and yolk) then add some more egg whites to whatever you are making. =)
  • krisalexine
    krisalexine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Two egg whites, one egg yolk, banana

Then I keep eating broccoli until I'm full. Sometimes I do raw spinach.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of coconut black rice pudding with fresh fruit and coffee.
  • BrandeeRae79
    Options
    I eat a hard boiled egg on half of a thin bagel and then a small apple with lime juice on it. Fills me up.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've been doing oatmeal for quite some time, with different toppings to keep it interesting. I recently started adding a serving of egg whites in the oatmeal as well, mostly to add some protein, but I've also noticed that it fills me up more.
  • m3isme
    m3isme Posts: 9
    Options
    Try 1/4 cup of oatmeal made with 1/2 cup 2% milk...add teaspoon of brown sugar, a handful of pecans (crushed) and raisins. I have this for breakfast most mornings and I don't get hungry for at least 4 hrs....should keep you full till lunch. Good Luck!
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    An egg, "fried" in a non-stick pan without oil or butter,, and two slices of deli turkey also "fried" in a pan without butter or oil, on a piece of whole-grain toast with a little bit of butter if you like. I think it's pretty filling, and I think it's around 250 calories or so. If you wanted to add half a banana you could to make it around 300.
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal!
    This is my breakfast tomorrow:
    Craisin Overnight Oats
    1/4 C rolled oats
    1/4 C almond milk
    1/4 C greek yogurt
    1 TBSP craisins
    1 TBSP pumpkin seeds
    1/2 TBSP chia seeds
    1/2 TBSP hemp hearts

266 cal, 38 carbs, 7 fibre, 16 protein, 14 sugar, 12 fat

(would be no sugar if the craisins were omitted but I wanted 'em!)
  • ezwryder
    Options
    1 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal

+1 on the kashi. Very satisfying and filling. I only use about a quarter cup of milk, just to make the cereal a little wet. So that would leave enough to add an egg w/vegetables.

One of the surprising things I've found is how much food you can actually fit into 300 or 400 calories when you become more educated about your choices.
  • t1dude
    t1dude Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am sure that I am very atypical. All I have for breakfast is one cup of coffee with 4 tbsp of heavy cream, which is 200 cal.
  • Amandapandacakes
    Options
    Thanks, everyone for all your help!!! :D
  • Amandapandacakes
    Options
    I make an egg white omelet with tomato, onion and cheese. I eat that, with some fruit and orange juice and its under 300 calories. You could substitute the egg whites for an egg with tomato, onion and cheese, or two eggs with tomato and onion. Another good option to make it more filling is use one egg (whites and yolk) then add some more egg whites to whatever you are making. =)

Yum