Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I like all different kinds, women can be beautiful in many different ways?
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I like all different kinds, women can be beautiful in many different ways?

I love this answer!!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I like a hot soccer mom that buys a giant pickup truck, like an F250. And I really like when she has a super hard time even driving it forward but then chooses to back it into a parking spot in a crowded lot. And if it takes her 19 tries, I usually get to rub one out right there waiting for her to park her ultra behemoth truck.

That's hot.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Nope. She's Kathy Ferreiro and she is shaped like that.
    https://twitter.com/KathyFerreiro

No. F***ing. Way.

HOW?

How does that happen?
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

No. F***ing. Way.

HOW?

How does that happen?

Butt implants? lol
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Is she breathing??

Im good.
    ROFL
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

I was wondering if the lower half was photoshopped.

Oh my. She's ****ing fine. Face is an 8/10
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Candice-Swanepoel-Models-For-Victorias-Secret-Photoshoot-In-St-Barts12.jpg

this is perfect :)

Im thinking if you can almost see the inside of her butt cheeks from the front thats a little more than thigh gap. I prefer a little more tone and a little less stick, myself :)

A woman can be toned and still have thighs that touch...? If the woman has a lot of muscle in her legs, they are probably going to touch when she walks and sits?
  • shorty35565
    Options

Im thinking if you can almost see the inside of her butt cheeks from the front thats a little more than thigh gap. I prefer a little more tone and a little less stick, myself :)

A woman can be toned and still have thighs that touch...? If the woman has a lot of muscle in her legs, they are probably going to touch when she walks and sits?

I think a thigh gap really depends on ur body structure. Some ppl will never have one. I have a friend who is actually underweight & even at her lowest, her thighs still touched, cuz she has narrow hips. So it all depends.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    having a pulse & being concious is always a starter
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ^^ Yeah, that is kind of my point. I weight 125 in high school, but my thighs touched! And I have seen more fit women with their thighs touching than not.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

i find her perfect, she is my biggest inspiration. ooh look at those shoulders and waist!! a lot of people think she is too skinny though. but i don't like skinny, i like thin and strong! :)
  • shorty35565
    Options
    ^^ Yeah, that is kind of my point. I weight 125 in high school, but my thighs touched! And I have seen more fit women with their thighs touching than not.

I weigh 125 now & my thighs tough as well. But I wouldn't categorize myself as fit. Totally get ur point tho! I dont understand why people use tht to measure by.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    btw i think so, yeah, i know a lot of girls who are very toned and their thighs still touch. it doesn't matter, it's better to be toned with thighs that touch than not toned and skinny with thigh gap.
  • shorty35565
    Options

i find her perfect, she is my biggest inspiration. ooh look at those shoulders and waist!! a lot of people think she is too skinny though. but i don't like skinny, i like thin and strong! :)

She does have a nice body :) Def won't knock tht. I wish I was tht small! BUt I want more muscle for myself.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    btw i think so, yeah, i know a lot of girls who are very toned and their thighs still touch. it doesn't matter, it's better to be toned with thighs that touch than not toned and skinny with thigh gap.

agreed!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    I would say it doesn't really matter... more about a pretty face. Especially a pretty face that doesn't need make up. Nice booty is a bonus.
  • SFBarbear
    SFBarbear Posts: 146
    Options
    The absent type
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Damn I am in between a banana and an apple. I so covet the shape of the hour glass for myself....ah well damned genetics!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    not sure what type i fall into lol