Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Whatever shape my wife is. (collects 2 brownie points)

Winner Winner chicken dinner!! Best answer ever
  • proctorcj
    Options
    Im attracted to women with sex appeal...If they carry themselves properly and with confidence then it doesnt really matter...Ive been attracted to heavier women and thin in shape ones. Its all about the sex appeal...ohhh and I like high cheek boned women as well LOL...dont know why just like that feature
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    some of the guys are so specific about what type they like. i think it's ridiculous. they almost always end up with completely different type of woman.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

honestly this is disgusting :)

I agree.

Yes. I agree. Quite threatening to the average woman.

I'd only feel threatened if I thought she were going to fall on me (and, no I don't think she's fat, just that she might smother me with that rack). I don't think she looks disgusting, but poor thing it must be awful to find clothing. I wish I had more butt, but not that much.

And we are hating on her why??? Personally I think she is bad Assss.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    I'm an hourglass with a short torso. I go out-in-out a lot lmao.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    im actually into their personality n stuff... lol

But dont u have to be physically attracted to her 1st in order to make u want to approach her and get to kno her?

You can typically tell if a woman has a decent personality just by watching her.
    Someone else mentioned that there is a guy for every type. I, personally would love the hour glass shape with my waist several inches smaller than my hips/bust. I miss my 24 inch waist! Back then my hips were mostly non-existent, so even then no luck! I finally do have an @ss, though. Just need the stomach and thighs under control and tone up the rest.
    Most men i know just want a woman who weighs less than than they do and responsive in bed
  • magj0y
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

Too many hormones in the Tyson chicken breast or chicken Mcnuggets.
    Actually, the upper half is surgery, the lower half is Photoshop.

And uneven surgery at that! I think that part is photoshopped as well.
    **after looking at Kathy ferreiro's modeling pics.. She has @ss implants. Horrible ones at that!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    OP, you are adorable, and it seems like you may have a distorted sense of your body image. Try to focus on what you like about yourself and see yourself as a whole package (not just a collection of isolated body parts). What are the things your husband likes about you, think about that and try to see that in yourself (his opinion is valuable). What are the perks of your personality or what do you contribute to conversations, what are the things that give you a little charisma. What do you enjoy. How do people respond when they are around you, are they happy to see you, do they light up, do you make people laugh, do you say things that contribute to them learning new and interesting things, do they surprise you with compliments that you never saw in your own self. You aren't going to find any validation from strange men on the internet. No offense to the men, but who are these people, you don't know them, how can what they like have any influence on how you feel about yourself.

Personally, I think all women are beautiful and I really truly mean that (her eyes, her lips, her smile, her teeth, her skin, her eyebrows, her eyelashes, her neck, how each part gently slopes into the next part, all of her unique curves or shape, her muscles, the way she carries herself, her grace, her clumsiness, her voice, her laughter, her playfulness, her kindness, her empathy, her understanding, her thoughtfulness, her intelligence, her perceptiveness, her ability to connect). Variety is the spice of life. I enjoy people.

We should not be categorizing ourselves according to the shape of a fruit. It's just not healthy. Men don't do this to themselves.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    first i would like a lady that breathing and has a heart beat that would be nice everything else is doesn't matter. as long as we are happy and in love. that it and i am very single and i hate it
  • magj0y
    Options
    her voice, her laughter, her playfulness, her kindness, her empathy, her understanding, her thoughtfulness, her intelligence, her perceptiveness, her ability to connect). Variety is the spice of life. I enjoy people.

We should not be categorizing ourselves according to the shape of a fruit. It's just not healthy. Men don't do this to themselves.
    [/quo

I agree to an extent. I've met some beautiful women. Just breath takingly stunning. Then they open their mouth.
    And you don't even want to be in the same room with them. On Vacation, my voice literally broke. I normally have a deep voice, I sounded like Minnie Mouse. Even my friends were saying "Maggie.. Please, you need to stop talking" it really sucked, i tried to laugh it off for the most part.. A friend made me a Minnie Mouse hat.. But it was rough. It's hard to take someone serious when they sound like a cartoon character!
  • merybaby
    Options
    Hello how is life and everything arround you, hope all is well with you, my name is miss mery i saw your profile today at (myfitnesspal.com) i have no option than let you know, I most say this I like you, i am interested to know you, dear please i will like you to contact me to my email, (merykaine2@yahoo.com) so i will send you my picture, and tell you more about myself, we can get to know each other, have a nice day From miss mery (merykaine2@yahoo.com)
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I'm lookin' for a dyme, that's top of the line Cute face, slim waist, with a big behind!!
  • farfoorah
    Options
    Hello how is life and everything arround you, hope all is well with you, my name is miss mery i saw your profile today at (myfitnesspal.com) i have no option than let you know, I most say this I like you, i am interested to know you, dear please i will like you to contact me to my email, (merykaine2@yahoo.com) so i will send you my picture, and tell you more about myself, we can get to know each other, have a nice day From miss mery (merykaine2@yahoo.com)

Bahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha Iove spam!
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Why stick with just one type? I'd probably be more prone to stay away from apples though I guess but other than that bring it on!
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Whatever shape my wife is. (collects 2 brownie points)

Agree LOL
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    HA ha ha ha! love it!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Fit with a nice *kitten* :D
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    All shapes and sizes to be honest...So long as they're athletic to any degree and comfortable in their own skin.
  • ToeshoeMezzo
    Options
    Apple, pear, hourglass or straight?
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Or are you just not picky at all?
    Just curious as to what everyone likes. I always wonder. I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

Currently, I'm in love with a plumpish hourglass, but I used to be in love with two thin straight (in both senses) girls (at diffferent times).
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband what body shape he is first drawn to in women.

His answer - I don't care for upright 2X4s. There needs to be something to hold on to - breast, hips, thighs, backside.