Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

I was wondering if the lower half was photoshopped.

Nope. She's Kathy Ferreiro and she is shaped like that.
    https://twitter.com/KathyFerreiro

Oh my. She's ****ing fine. Face is an 8/10

She looks much prettier than this in her Facebook page photos...I'd say a 9.5/10. (and yes, I'm a chick, but I do appreciate beauty in others)
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My favorite saying is that I have an hourglass figure... it's just more like an hour and a half :) I am happy being a curvy woman. I just want my curves to be in all the right places after having my 4 kids.
  • RoseRoiz
    Options
    Whatever shape my wife is. (collects 2 brownie points)
    What a smart man!!
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You know what's hotter? A graduate degree.

That's refreshing to hear being that there are so many men threatened by progressive and successful women.
    I'm not. Curves notwithstanding, stupidity dampens hotness for me.

I'm so glad my masters degree is doing something for me then! :tongue:
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Damn I am in between a banana and an apple. I so covet the shape of the hour glass for myself....ah well damned genetics!

Lol it's okay I have been told my whole life I am an hour glass girl, then today got told I am a pear?!?! Can't be both haha
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    A latina. PhD. Long beautiful hair. Wit. Humor. Sexy.

Interesting. With or without ruffles?
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ....because no guy wants a fat girl....
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    ....because no guy wants a fat girl....

Crap, all this time the guys hitting on me must have been women in disguise!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    good news folks! i have both great boobs and an awesome butt! does this mean i win?
  • hotsambatcho
    hotsambatcho Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    good news folks! i have both great boobs and an awesome butt! does this mean i win?

yes.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I meant Gorilla, there are enough variations in the human genome that I wouldn't consider it out of the realm of possibility for her *kitten* to be completely natural. I can't tell if it's photoshopped or not, and I'm not saying it absolutely isn't photoshopped, I'm just curious how the conclusion was drawn.
    Photoshop contains a tool called the "Clone Tool." Without getting overly technical, the Clone Tool allows a user to replicate pixels within an unlimited array of brush applications. Even in the most skilled hands, that Clone Tool leaves telltale signs of its use. Specifically, pattern anomalies. There is a pixelated pattern anomaly around her butt, exacerbated by the brickwork behind her.

In short, her butt was "digitally plumped out."

Her breasts, well.. my best guess is that they're just augmented the old fashioned way... $4000 worth of silicone.

For those of you wondering how I know about the Photoshop issue... I specialize in Internet piracy and intellectual property law, and Photoshop is my bread-and-butter.

Most interesting thing I've read in this whole thread!
  • atulas
    atulas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a leg man..... they have to go all the way to the ground.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options

yes.

:drinker:
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Petite, with proportionate n-a-t-u-r-a-l breasts, a nice booty, pretty smile, big eyes (with whatever color being sharp, not dull, healthy skin, anything but dark black or albino white skin is nice. Asians or Latinas top my list, though in the ultimate scale of things, personality goes a long, LONG way as a modifier. The top one is "Does she laugh at my jokes and smile a lot." I'd rate it all about 70/30 of personality:looks.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    A latina. PhD. Long beautiful hair. Wit. Humor. Sexy.

Interesting. With or without ruffles?

With.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    mmm
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    After dating me..or marrying me and having two kids with me..most men say they will never date half filipino/white B#$t%es again.

It definately takes more than the physical to keep it going....
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

honestly this is disgusting :)

I agree.

Yes. I agree. Quite threatening to the average woman.

I'd only feel threatened if I thought she were going to fall on me (and, no I don't think she's fat, just that she might smother me with that rack). I don't think she looks disgusting, but poor thing it must be awful to find clothing. I wish I had more butt, but not that much.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Whoops. Included my own comment in the quote.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i take whatever i can get