Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I'm lookin' for a dyme, that's top of the line Cute face, slim waist, with a big behind!!

HA! Awesome.
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    I have a nice booty. and i know all about the butt men because they like me. =) there is a man for every gal. don't sweat it, just be your self!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    My type?

Exactly like this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404669_10151060190391611_1111635750_n.jpg

My stunning other half :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post images, but Jenny Pacey (UK)
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    My type?

Exactly like this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404669_10151060190391611_1111635750_n.jpg

My stunning other half :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Your a very lucky man sir!
  • Sly1988
    Sly1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 511 165 pounds real skinny guy but I like women that are real tall and weights around 180-215 pounds with long big strong heavy legs calve muscles and thighs rather than a short and petite women I go for real amazons but don't get it twisted even with my amazon women I'm still the man
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I like big butt and big boobssss opssss
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    bump
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    The ones that come with a vagina
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    The ones that come with a vagina

*gigglesnort*
  • Billydlyon1406
    Billydlyon1406 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    street cleaners in Brazil
    770i0v53b0qh.jpg
  • blondx7
    blondx7 Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    has arms...usually
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Tight
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Personality trumps body shape or size for me. You can have the most perfect 10 body in the world but if you have the personality of a cardboard box, what reason is there to have you? Only other cardboard boxes would. Those folks are usually about as deep as a puddle. All sizes, bring them on.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Joshacham wrote: »
    Personality trumps body shape or size for me. You can have the most perfect 10 body in the world but if you have the personality of a cardboard box, what reason is there to have you? Only other cardboard boxes would. Those folks are usually about as deep as a puddle. All sizes, bring them on.

Love this one!
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Confidence - if you have it, I am attracted =) Body shape? I have ended up with all the above through my life and have no regrets as they were all beautiful souls. My only request, be fit - I am active and I want my partner to share in the experience!
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Confidence - if you have it, I am attracted =) Body shape? I have ended up with all the above through my life and have no regrets as they were all beautiful souls. My only request, be fit - I am active and I want my partner to share in the experience!

I "fit" into a harness
    I "fit" into a seat belt
    I "fit" into an airplane seat?

Sounds legit to me? ;)
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 450 Member
    Options

I "fit" into a harness
    I "fit" into a seat belt
    I "fit" into an airplane seat?

Sounds legit to me? ;)

And you exude confidence... it's on!