Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Apple, pear, hourglass or straight?
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Or are you just not picky at all?
    Just curious as to what everyone likes. I always wonder. I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

You're asking guys right? I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Please rephrase your question into something we can understand.

Yeah, what don't you understand?
    The body shapes
    body-shape.gif

I think you get the fit, thin or plump, least I hope u would lol

I am a very proud hour glass :-)

I am not fond of the look of the apple
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Is she breathing??

Im good.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Just curious as to what everyone likes. I always wonder. I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

how about we stop comparing ourselves to inanimate objects though.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lowv0x81iy1qmdbb0o1_500.jpg

/thread, everyone else are whiteknights.

im definitely a guy whose in to all shapes except apple (and i dont care how big her breast are with that body type. its just not for me.

and to the pic above thats fantastic :noway: thats just cray!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Fit, thin or plump?

You're asking guys right? I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Please rephrase your question into something we can understand.

Yeah, what don't you understand?
    The body shapes
    body-shape.gif

I think you get the fit, thin or plump, least I hope u would lol

I am a very proud hour glass :-)

I'm a figure 8 shape or high hip hourglass :)
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Is she breathing??

Im good.

haha not picky
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    physical was the last thing I cared about when I met my wife 17 years ago... she was a sweet soul without a mean bone in her body... I'd marry her again in a heartbeat
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Every man likes something different & unless I just want to bang a guy (which has been known to happen to be fair) haha but unless that's the case I don't really want to be with one that bases his opinion of me solely on how much I weigh! But I can say that ALL of my guy friend prefer me at my weight now or even 10-15 pounds heavier as opposed to when I was super skinny (like 105 and below) not saying there aren't guy who don't dig the super skinny thin but in my experience most guys want a girl with some meat on her bones
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    im actually into their personality n stuff... lol
  • shorty35565
    Options

But dont u have to be physically attracted to her 1st in order to make u want to approach her and get to kno her?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Fit, thin or plump?

body-shape.gif

Do men worry about this kind of stuff themselves?

I couldn't see my fiance looking in the mirror debating whether he's a banana or a sausage or a doughnut.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

But dont u have to be physically attracted to her 1st in order to make u want to approach her and get to kno her?

i was kidding... the answer mostly for all men is D. All of the above... fit, big boobs, big *kitten* but tight, beautiful face, small waist etc..

but if there were certain aspects that would attract me to a woman if they didnt have all of them it would be petite, thin, usually darker skin.. all those fruit shapes men dont care about or even know about lol
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Fit, thin or plump?

body-shape.gif

I couldn't see my fiance looking in the mirror debating whether he's a banana or a sausage or a doughnut.

But I'm sure some are naturally attracted to certain types, but of course they dont debate ab it.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    boobs= no matter
    butt= this has to be good lol
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Fit, thin or plump?

body-shape.gif

But I'm sure some are naturally attracted to certain types, but of course they dont debate ab it.

...What? :huh:
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Classic
    Is she breathing??

Im good.
    [/quote]
  • bahlquist
    Options
    Tall and muscular strong ant fit
  • shorty35565
    Options

i was kidding... the answer mostly for all men is D. All of the above... fit, big boobs, big *kitten* but tight, beautiful face, small waist etc..

but if there were certain aspects that would attract me to a woman if they didnt have all of them it would be petite, thin, usually darker skin.. all those fruit shapes men dont care about or even know about lol

hahaha yeah I assumed only women knew ab the actually body types. But u practically just described a type of hourglass (big boobs, big butt, small waist). The other types only have one or the other. I'm a figure 8 or high hip hourglass, i only have a small waist. I fail greatly in what men like :( Pears: smallish waist & big butt. Apple: Big boobs. I'm not sure ab the straight body types.
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Fit, thin or plump?

body-shape.gif

To the OP: Answer: Most men are very simple creatures, and rarely scientific. If I brought this chart to the bar with my buddies, they would assume the worst and laugh their a$$es off. Keep it straight and simple: Are you a breast or butt-man (butt and leg combo). Believe it or not, this is a noteworthy bar discussion. Bring out the diagrams and you lost most of us.

• Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    willing. (implies breathing)

but srsly, as I like to say, like the age old question of "what rep range should i work in?" who says you have to pick just one?