Are you excited or dreading Thanksgiving Holiday?

Options
1235»

Replies

• robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I am excited! I work hard all year long and I intend to enjoy the holidays (plus my birthday) without reservations, doubts or guilty feelings.
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    STOKED for the holidays, period. All the boooooooze, FOOOD, family company, vacayyyy &more damn booze. Can't wait to devour that damn stuffing ooozing w/gravy:love:
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    love holidays, & i usually do all the cooking, so i can try some healthy recipes on my family. plus my new motto is: eat to live, not live to eat, so i'm gonna try to keep my focus on spending time w/ my family, my blessings, & not just think about the food. But i do have a firm plan: log in daily, exercise, think about what is worth the calories & whats not. This is my lifestyle now, not my diet,
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading it. Not because of the food, but because of the family. I'm not a big fan of my family and know that I will be ignored the entire time. But back to the food, I will try to make good choices and not go overboard and all will be just fine. It's one day (and for us it's only a few days away) and one day is not going to suddenly put back all of the weight I've lost.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Since I'm going to a wedding on Sunday which is when we would normally have our dinner I won't be getting a thanksgiving dinner :( I'm a little sad.
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading it. Not because of the food, but because of the family. I'm not a big fan of my family and know that I will be ignored the entire time. But back to the food, I will try to make good choices and not go overboard and all will be just fine. It's one day (and for us it's only a few days away) and one day is not going to suddenly put back all of the weight I've lost.

That is funny because I feel the exact same way but the great food that everyone brings helps me tolerate everything else. So, overall, I am excited.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    One day won't kill you! I'm not logging *kitten* that day! lol

That's what I keep telling myself:
    One day won't matter...one day won't matter. smh