Your #1 indulgence that is actually not bad for you?

Options

Replies

• jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Avocado. I love it! I make dressing with it or scoop it out of the shell and eat it plain. I can't get enough.
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Elk jerky. Discovered it a few weeks ago on a stroll through the farmer's market. Definitely a weakness now.
  • Ngs0629
    Options
    I would say Bananas, I absolutely love them!
  • swolegirlcb
    Options
    Coffee with creamer in it. Not non fat, no sugar creamer. Good white chocolate latte type creamer. My fav indulgence and it's a small one.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bud 55 or Mich Ultra. Low Cal and Low Carb :)))
    Beer
    [/quote]
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Coffee and fiberone chocolate peanut butter brownie

^^^My mid-afternoon pick me up :bigsmile:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Greek Gods Honey Yogurt (Hermes). Nothing is more delicious. Nothing.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Walden farms alfredo sauce & dremfield's pasta. Sauce has 0 calories, pasta has 5 net carbs. Throw in some broccoli and chicken/fish/shrimp and it's my favorite dinner. EVER.

alfredo sauce with no calories!!! Where do I find this???

Netrition.com
    Walden farms makes all types of things 0 calorie- salad dressings, dips, chocolate/caramel sauce, alfredo/marinara sauce.... check the site out, search for Walden Farms. Read the reviews before you buy their products though, some are chemical-y tasting. The alfredo and marinara sauces are good. I always add in spices and veggies and whatnot to make it taste like the real thing.

THANK YOU!!!! I love alfredo sauce!

No problem!
    My advice is to add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and a little low fat Parmesan cheese.
    I boil my noodles and frozen broccoli in the same pot while I cook up a piece of salmon that I season with garlic and Italian seasoning also. Once the noodles/broccoli are done, I drain it and throw it back in the pan with the alfredo sauce and mix in the seasonings. YUMMMYYYY. Sometimes I throw in some cut up shrimp or scallops if I want some extra protein :smile: MMMM
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Does tea count? It's so delicious with so many types of flavours out there!
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Watermelon... I'm addicted
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Watermelon... I'm addicted

Me too. Kinda sad since summer is over and supply is low.
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Avocado with some sea salt & pepper...yum!
  • fitsin10
    fitsin10 Posts: 141
    Options
    Stayy's multi grain pita chips with hummus...I crush the chips so it feels like your getting a lot. YUMMY!
    Peanut butter on an apple
    Frozen grapes
    cheese or salmon or tuna or nuts
  • blueeyedangelar
    blueeyedangelar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bacon
    bacon.png

LOL:laugh:
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt is my number one love... and then nori (yes, the seaweed used in sushi). I love snacking on it :D
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    pumpkin seeds!
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dark roast black coffee on a weekend morning. it's the bestest.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to salsa! It's the chips that kill me. Also popcorn, I love skinny pop. Nom nom. I still enjoy peanut butter in small amounts....mmmm jiff but peanut butter got me fat in the first place so I need to be extra careful with it. Per diet I had 2 slices brown berry bread toasted with butter and probably 4 tbsp per slice of peanut butter every morning. It kept me full for awhile but yikes!
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Walden farms alfredo sauce & dremfield's pasta. Sauce has 0 calories, pasta has 5 net carbs. Throw in some broccoli and chicken/fish/shrimp and it's my favorite dinner. EVER.

If the sauce has zero calories, it must be made up of tons of chemicals, preservatives, and artificial flavoring. Bleh.
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    A head of cauliflower steamed and mashed, 4tbsp of my own homemade pesto with oregano, nutmeg, and sour cream. Bangin.

My favorite dessert:
    2cups fat free cottage cheese mixed with 1 scoop chocolate whey
    1oz walnuts
    200g mixed berries slightly microwaved to let juices out and drizzled over top

Or anything with tons of fat and no carbs.