Your #1 indulgence that is actually not bad for you?

Options

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate dipped in Smucker's All Natural peanut butter. I like it better than my old all-time fave, Reese Cups lol
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Homemade 'healthy biscuits', wholegrain oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, raisins. Mix it all up, but into balls, bake for 10 mins on low heat. And they are amazing! I want to eat them all the time.
  • la_faerie
    Options
    Chipotle hands down. Bowl with brown rice, black beans, fajitas, chicken, corn, hot salsa, and a tiny spat of sour cream. That's my favorite not good but still good meal. :)
  • la_faerie
    Options
    Walden farms alfredo sauce & dremfield's pasta. Sauce has 0 calories, pasta has 5 net carbs. Throw in some broccoli and chicken/fish/shrimp and it's my favorite dinner. EVER.

alfredo sauce with no calories!!! Where do I find this???

Netrition.com
    Walden farms makes all types of things 0 calorie- salad dressings, dips, chocolate/caramel sauce, alfredo/marinara sauce.... check the site out, search for Walden Farms. Read the reviews before you buy their products though, some are chemical-y tasting. The alfredo and marinara sauces are good. I always add in spices and veggies and whatnot to make it taste like the real thing.

THANK YOU!!!! I love alfredo sauce!

No problem!
    My advice is to add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and a little low fat Parmesan cheese.
    I boil my noodles and frozen broccoli in the same pot while I cook up a piece of salmon that I season with garlic and Italian seasoning also. Once the noodles/broccoli are done, I drain it and throw it back in the pan with the alfredo sauce and mix in the seasonings. YUMMMYYYY. Sometimes I throw in some cut up shrimp or scallops if I want some extra protein :smile: MMMM

Icky! Zero calories = zero nutritional value. Food is meant to fuel your body, not ravage it with unnatural particles. :c
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    My breakfast every day... 2 egg whites and one egg scrambled and folded into a square, placed in an Ezekiel sprouted whole grain english muffin with a slice of cheese. 350 calories of amazingness. :)
  • XxBrightsidexX
    Options
    Avocado. I was really surprised at how reasonable it is. Yes, there is a lot of fat, but it is the good kind.

Agreed, Avacodos are amazing!!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Avacado on Dempster's ancient grain toast with a bit of salt...
    Cottage cheese with nectarine...
    Non-carton chocolate milk...
    Scrambled eggs with spinach and salsa...
    Homemade borscht!
  • jernigan251
    jernigan251 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nutella on whole wheat toast!
  • bub_snig
    Options
    In the Summer it is a frozen Mango

at the moment it is my chocolate protein shake. I feel like I get a glass of choccy milk every day!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Cherry/grape tomatoes
    Hard boiled eggs
    Steamed tofu
    jalepenos grilled
    Hmm...
    Apple slices
    Grapes

Yep^^

And on Salas I use cottage cheese instead of dressing
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    DARK. EFFING. CHOCOLATE.

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Kale chips! I'm a huge fan of the crunchy/salty combo
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    Blend frozen bananas in a food processor with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, a splash of milk and some vanilla. AND BAM, YOU HAVE ICE CREAM. Its friggin amazing.
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    Beautiful women
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    raw zucchini, raw apricots, and raw gala apples... mmmmmm If I want to what feels like a meal, its 50/50 low fat free citris yogurt and 2% smal curd cottage cheese.
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter :)
    Nutella
    Small bites of ice cream (Haagan Daz Salted Caramel Truffle)
  • IzzyDew
    IzzyDew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Vegan 'bacon' bits. A tbsp adds a ton of flavor to salads, pasta, eggs.
  • alychild
    Options
    Avocado
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Avocado
    Quinoa-I could LIVE on the stuff
    Baba Ghanoush- I could also live on this stuff
  • aynhagenbarth
    aynhagenbarth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    frank's hot sauce. I make the most awesome buffalo chicken salad with that stuff!!

sriracha sauce!!!!! love to saute cabbage with soy sauce and this stuff!!!!

for me it's all about things that add a lot of flavor so I am never bored.

I also LOVE the weight watchers jalapeno string cheese!!! So much flavor!