Wives/Girlfriends and Gentlemens Clubs......

pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
ok, here's the deal....My wife has mentioned several times over the course of the past few months that we should get a sitter for the kiddos and go to a strip club. What does that mean?

A little wifey background....she's the jealous type, if I comment about how another woman looks, it better be a derogatory comment or I'm in the doghouse for a day or two. So, I don't get it......who's going to get in more trouble at a strip club....me or her?

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    If she's the jealous type, the strip club is not the place to take her.

Although, in my experience, women get FAR MORE attention than men at strip clubs. Maybe this is one of those ridiculous lady tests.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    What does that mean?

Did you ask her?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    GO!!!! HAVE FUN!!!
  • FitFlipRunner
    FitFlipRunner Posts: 66 Member
    Yeah ask her. "closed mouths don't get fed"
  • erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    i like strip clubs so i would go with my husband. we both appreciate the female body and i'm not really jealous. but idk it seems like a trap if she's a jealous person. or maybe she's just trying to get over her insecurities. ask her.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    That is a very odd request from a jealous woman.

I'd totally go, but I don't have a jealous bone in my body.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    easy.

ask your friends where the worst strip club is and take her there. some strip clubs don't care what you look like while others hire only people with great bodies with dancing skillz.

maybe she wants to see how a lapdance is done so she can do that for you?
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    I would just ask her. I would go to the strip club with my man!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    She can't be too jealous if she wants to go to a strip club with you.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    I enjoy going to the strip club with my SOs however I am not the jealous type. I once went to a club with another couple who had major insecurities and it ended horribly!!
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    i like strip clubs so i would go with my husband. we both appreciate the female body and i'm not really jealous. but idk it seems like a trap if she's a jealous person. or maybe she's just trying to get over her insecurities. ask her.

Agreed, it wouldn't be unusual for some. But if she is jealous, that would throw up all kinds of red flags. Maybe she is considering or curious about being with a woman. Don't suggest that, because she'll just read all kinds of stuff into it. But try to find out why she has a sudden interest.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    sheldon_itsatrap.jpg
  • SarahSmiles2004
    SarahSmiles2004 Posts: 66 Member
    If she's the jealous type, the strip club is not the place to take her.

Although, in my experience, women get FAR MORE attention than men at strip clubs. Maybe this is one of those ridiculous lady tests.

I would honestly ask her before going to the strip club and if she is completely 100% ok with going and realizing there will be pretty ladies and you WILL be looking at them - I mean come on, who can't stare at those places? - then go. I went with my bf and we had a blast. I definitely got more attention than he did. It was fun, enjoyable and just that. FUN...it's not for finding a new gf/wife or bf/husband. it's just eye candy and a way to get "going" if you will.
  • She can't be too jealous if she wants to go to a strip club with you.

this...and maybe she is lookin' for a little lady lovin?
  • The single most possessive woman I know, loves going to the Strip Club with her husband. I can't explain it, but they have invited my wife and I on multiple occasions. I say, if she wants to go and you want to go, then go and have fun.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 682 Member

I'm looking for some lady lovin . . . how YOU doin? :flowerforyou:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member

What happen to "just break up"?
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,674 Member
    I'm sure there are a million and one things you could do together that would have better outcomes than that.
    Get creative.....what would you like to do with her?
    What will matter a year from now?
    Times spent together is important...how you spend your time is important.

I went rollerblading at a new rec trail with my husband last night, then we went to a Greek restaurant with a great atmosphere last night. Great fun, great food, great conversation.....and we are smiling at each-other today.

Can't wait for the next date.
  • peachhunting
    peachhunting Posts: 59 Member
    Just don't head to the ATM and leave her alone for 30 minutes while your in VIP
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member

That has crossed my mind because she has mentioned "you'll have to pay for my lap dance". Anywho...it was mentioned again last night and I just kind of laugh it off and say...Whatever. Will probably have to have a lil talkie with her about it and see if she's serious or not