Wives/Girlfriends and Gentlemens Clubs......

Replies

• workhardplayhard
    workhardplayhard Posts: 41 Member
    that sounds like a trap......
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    sheldon_itsatrap.jpg

Definitely this!

If she's jealous don't take her there. She's probably testing you in some way. Women are manipulative like that.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,689 Member
    If she's the jealous type, the strip club is not the place to take her.

Although, in my experience, women get FAR MORE attention than men at strip clubs. Maybe this is one of those ridiculous lady tests.

This.

I don't take issue with couple's going to strip clubs, but if your wife is the jealous type, that sounds like a minefield for you.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    It's a trap! Go ahead and tell her YOU know where one is and see!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    ok, here's the deal....My wife has mentioned several times over the course of the past few months that we should get a sitter for the kiddos and go to a strip club. What does that mean?

A little wifey background....she's the jealous type, if I comment about how another woman looks, it better be a derogatory comment or I'm in the doghouse for a day or two. So, I don't get it......who's going to get in more trouble at a strip club....me or her?

itsatrap.gif
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    She can't be too jealous if she wants to go to a strip club with you.

Nah, I can't go along with this comment as being true all the time: when I used to feel insecure about a partner, I would want to go everywhere with them, pretty much to 'make sure' they weren't being 'bad' somehow. I outgrew it, but it is a really common tactic of abusers and controlling partners. So, if a partner wants to 'do everything' with you and it isn't just for the fun you have together, it is often so they can know what you are doing.
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    If she's the jealous type, the strip club is not the place to take her.

Although, in my experience, women get FAR MORE attention than men at strip clubs. Maybe this is one of those ridiculous lady tests.

I totally agree with this statement. I'm curious though as to why she would even suggest it if she is the jealous type unless she has a girl/girl fantasy. My husband and I enjoy going to them from time to time but I am not the jealous type and I enjoy watching the girls give him a lapdance. For some reason it turns me on. LOL. But I also like the girls giving me lap dances too. :)
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member

this...and maybe she is lookin' for a little lady lovin?

I'm looking for some lady lovin . . . how YOU doin? :flowerforyou:
    *ahem* EIGHT DAYS.

I like going to the titty bars, but I'm not really a jealous chick either. Never went with my ex husband though, but it was because he didn't want to... Good luck to you sir.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

Nah, I can't go along with this comment as being true all the time: when I used to feel insecure about a partner, I would want to go everywhere with them, pretty much to 'make sure' they weren't being 'bad' somehow. I outgrew it, but it is a really common tactic of abusers and controlling partners. So, if a partner wants to 'do everything' with you and it isn't just for the fun you have together, it is often so they can know what you are doing.

I got the impression from the OP that the wife suggested going in the first place, not that she just wants to tag along.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    ok, here's the deal....My wife has mentioned several times over the course of the past few months that we should get a sitter for the kiddos and go to a strip club. What does that mean?

A little wifey background....she's the jealous type, if I comment about how another woman looks, it better be a derogatory comment or I'm in the doghouse for a day or two. So, I don't get it......who's going to get in more trouble at a strip club....me or her?

God this is one of my fantasies!!! maybe she is trying to live a little on the wild side. Maybe she thinks it is one of your fantasies? I'd ask for clarification...I've made it clear to my bf, I want to go with him to a strip joint and get turned on with him...but he has to take it out on me...I don't want to end the night thinking he wants the stripper more than me. If he can deliver on that we're going to have an awesome time...lol So, get her to tell you how the date is supposed to go then make it come true...sounds like hella fun to me.
  • slackerwoman
    I enjoy going to the strip club with my SOs however I am not the jealous type. I once went to a club with another couple who had major insecurities and it ended horribly!!

We went with a couple where the wife was the jealous type and she has the most fun of anyone! LOL. But she got the most attention! Her poor husband didnt get any attention. ROFL
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    try talking about it during sexy time, perhaps she wants to spice things up- things can get interesting. just a thought.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    I go to the female strip club a lot but that's because one of my best friends is the bouncer and he has a group of friends that hang out there so I get free drinks all night lol

There have been several times I've suggested to dates we go there b/c my friend is working and I always see ppl I know :laugh:

In your case OP....I call TRAP lol
  • slackerwoman

God this is one of my fantasies!!! maybe she is trying to live a little on the wild side. Maybe she thinks it is one of your fantasies? I'd ask for clarification...I've made it clear to my bf, I want to go with him to a strip joint and get turned on with him...but he has to take it out on me...I don't want to end the night thinking he wants the stripper more than me. If he can deliver on that we're going to have an awesome time...lol So, get her to tell you how the date is supposed to go then make it come true...sounds like hella fun to me.

Don't worry...you won't feel that way afterward. LOL. If this is your fantasy, you will be turned on too and you both will have a great night! Go for it!
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Probably means she's a lesbian, and is looking for an easy way to show..er, tell you.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member

What happen to "just break up"?

It would be irresponsible of me to give that advice and jeopardize this mans chance of having a threesome.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    For some reason, jealous people occasionally feed their loved ones enough line to hang themselves. It gives the jealous person the means to purge the bad feelings from their system, for a very short while.

I'm thinking, unbeknownst to her, it's a trap too. But I mean definitely talk to her at least.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    It's a trap. She's not asking to go *along* with you, she's suggesting that you both go, hoping you'll defy her words.

You pass the test by saying "No". You ace the test by mocking it.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Just take her. She'll see how hot women can be and then she'll *kitten* your brains out all night after that. It's happened when I took my wife. Only greatness and prosperity come from strip clubs. :flowerforyou:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    GO! and be sure tp mention how all the girls there are fugly. She's probably just looking for some ego boosts.

I'd go if my wife wanted to, she' not the jealous type at all, but also enjoys adult stuff, wink wink.