Wives/Girlfriends and Gentlemens Clubs......

Replies

• 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    If she obviously wants to go, do it. But don't be surprised if she disappears into the champagne room with one of the girls. Without you.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    ok, here's the deal....My wife has mentioned several times over the course of the past few months that we should get a sitter for the kiddos and go to a strip club. What does that mean?

A little wifey background....she's the jealous type, if I comment about how another woman looks, it better be a derogatory comment or I'm in the doghouse for a day or two. So, I don't get it......who's going to get in more trouble at a strip club....me or her?

God this is one of my fantasies!!! maybe she is trying to live a little on the wild side. Maybe she thinks it is one of your fantasies? I'd ask for clarification...I've made it clear to my bf, I want to go with him to a strip joint and get turned on with him...but he has to take it out on me...I don't want to end the night thinking he wants the stripper more than me. If he can deliver on that we're going to have an awesome time...lol So, get her to tell you how the date is supposed to go then make it come true...sounds like hella fun to me.

Don't worry...you won't feel that way afterward. LOL. If this is your fantasy, you will be turned on too and you both will have a great night! Go for it!

lol, I plan on doing it...and he's on board too..but we're doing a few other fantasies first, :wink: :devil: A priority list if you will...gonna be a wild weekend...woot!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    She can't be too jealous if she wants to go to a strip club with you.

What happen to "just break up"?

It would be irresponsible of me to give that advice and jeopardize this mans chance of having a threesome.

The chances are always 50/50.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    sheldon_itsatrap.jpg

:laugh: That! ^

If she weren't the jealous type I would say go have fun. If just making a comment about someone gets you in the doghouse...don't go. unsure.gif
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    sheldon_itsatrap.jpg

^^Girl Trick All The Way^^

Unless you'd like to know what her elbow, then knee taste like!
  • tashjs21
    She can't be too jealous if she wants to go to a strip club with you.

this...and maybe she is lookin' for a little lady lovin?

That has crossed my mind because she has mentioned "you'll have to pay for my lap dance". Anywho...it was mentioned again last night and I just kind of laugh it off and say...Whatever. Will probably have to have a lil talkie with her about it and see if she's serious or not

I retract my previous comment...she wants some boobies in her face.

If you are cool with that, then go have fun!
  • sheldon_itsatrap.jpg

Definitely this!

If she's jealous don't take her there. She's probably testing you in some way. Women are manipulative like that.

Agreed!
  • tashjs21
    If you do go, make sure the "rules" are laid out up front. She can get a lap dance. Can you? (and really listen to her, make sure it is a real yes not just a "yes but if you do you are going to pay dearly for it" yes) :flowerforyou:
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    sheldon_itsatrap.jpg

Yep! The only right answer, is "I'm not really interested in that kind of thing". She's testing!!!!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    haha, DON'T do it. Probably would cause more problems than its worth.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    sheldon_itsatrap.jpg

I was going to say this but this photo is just so much more awesome.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    it's not like I haven't THOUGHT it was a trap but, she's brought it up a few times and usually after she has a couple of drinks so, I know her inhibitions are a little less when she says it. But, I always blow it off and think "oh, she's just buzzin and talkin crap" Maybe we'll just have to seriously talk about it and give it a try. I've passed trap tests before...as long as I mind my own and give her most of the attention even in the club...might work out.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Ask her why she wants to go. She could just be looking for your reaction or she could just want to see what it's all about.

I go all the time with my husband and as some people pointed out the girls are the ones who get the most attention when they are there with their guys.

ETA: I'm also not the jealous type and there is no way I could be in a relationship with someone who is not only jealous but sets "traps" to try and "catch me" doing something wrong. That's just wrong all around. How can you have a relationship like that?
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    If your wife doesnt "like" women..its a trap.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    it's not like I haven't THOUGHT it was a trap but, she's brought it up a few times and usually after she has a couple of drinks so, I know her inhibitions are a little less when she says it. But, I always blow it off and think "oh, she's just buzzin and talkin crap" Maybe we'll just have to seriously talk about it and give it a try. I've passed trap tests before...as long as I mind my own and give her most of the attention even in the club...might work out.

Go and buy her a lapdance and see what happens.
    And..thats how a husband shows his love !..oh wrong post...nevermind
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,640 Member
    Sounds like she wants a little girl on girl action
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Ask her why she wants to go. She could just be looking for your reaction or she could just want to see what it's all about.

I go all the time with my husband and as some people pointed out the girls are the ones who get the most attention when they are there with their guys.

ETA: I'm also not the jealous type and there is no way I could be in a relationship with someone who is not only jealous but sets "traps" to try and "catch me" doing something wrong. That's just wrong all around. How can you have a relationship like that?

Married 7 yrs and happily. I just know she has some insecurities from her previous marriage and I respect that.
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    They are fun! Go have a good time...make sure the girls give HER the attention ;-) Give her a couple drinks first - that helps before you get there..haha
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member

Married 7 yrs and happily. I just know she has some insecurities from her previous marriage and I respect that.

Maybe try saying thta you really don't want to go, but if it's important to her, you'll go to keep her company.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member

You've been married 7 years and she's still insecure about her previous marriage?

You, sir, are a saint.