Where did you notice the weight loss first?

Options

Replies

• suckerlove
    Options
    my waist
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    my waist! dropped from size 9 to size 4 faster then i ever thought :)
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My face and my hips! My face gets soooo noticably rounder when I put weight on, but it also gets noticably slimmer when I take it off. My calves seem to stay the same size, probably because I have normal sized calves with huge hips, thighs, and butt! Luckily it comes off at the hips, making me look much less wide!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    waistline and belly
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    For me it was my belly, for others my face.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    For me my face and breasts. Still working on this these but I look pretty shapely now!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    In my face was where I noticed it first. The changing bra sizes also tell me I am on track.
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost enough yet to see big body changes but I'm not even a little surprised to find my face changed and that one of my rings doesn't sit neatly on my finger any more. When I've lost enough it will gladly go from my third finger to my middle finger. In between I might have to stop wearing it for a while.
  • kc932
    kc932 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting. I actually just started myfitnesspal two and half weeks ago.

Anyways, my mother mentioned that her and my dad could tell that I have lost quite a bit of weight in my face. So apparently I lost weight in my face first. I am noticing that my ring is fitting looser.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Back fat. You know....the bra strap bulge. Then boobs. Booo
  • Lee_louh
    Lee_louh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Face, chin, hips and butt. My belly is always the last to go.
  • Vnm77
    Vnm77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Face and Shoulders, then thighs,legs, ...sadly I think the abs are the last place to lose...still waiting!!!!
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    face so far :)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My face then the breast area.
  • karenlw75
    karenlw75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My weight seems to drop off from top to bottom. starts in the face, then next, chest. It skips the stomach area and then starts comng off my legs. My waist is seeming to be the last to go, which looks strange in pants because the legs will become loose on me but the stomach area is still big enough to hold them up. :(
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I think it definitely comes off last place you put it on
    For me, upper back and tummy
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I think I actually noticed it first in my back, and then on my hips. My waist and wrists and fingers are getting noticeable now, too.
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    my face and my butt were the first to go...i still have quite a bit to lose but i can honestly say my butt can stay just like it is...i would really like my tummy and my thighs to get with the program!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    don't they say the first place you gain is the last you lose? i think?

anyway, i think way back when i topped out near 200, it was a little all over, i just shrank a bit. i can't think of any specific place where i felt a big difference, it all seems to go at the same pace or something. or maybe i just do not pay enough attn.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I first noticed my rings feeling looser. Then my pants were getting kind of baggy around the thighs. My jaw line feels a little thinner when I rest it on my hand (possibly my imagination haha).
    Of course the places I really want to lose (stomach!! and upper arms) aren't going anywhere.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!