There and Back Again: Be a Hobbit Challenge!

Options

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    46 miles puts me over Brandywine Bridge.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    A nice, even 50 miles now. May do more tonight.
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    At last me an emmawilllose have reached Brandywine Bridge, and had us a nice rest and a bite to eat at the Bridge Inn before Continueing our journey we now done 46.5 miles
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    56.35 miles, now. Just caught the first glimpse of the Old Forest to the South.
  • moreORless50
    Options
    there was me thinking we was going to catch you up we now at 48 miles
  • moreORless50
    Options
    51 miles down :happy: will be in need of new shoes befor to long :laugh:
  • moreORless50
    Options
    54 miles along now 1 more mile and i can sleeeeeeeeeep got a painfull foot at mo do hope its better tomorrow ,other wise i will have to hop emmawilllose wont let me slack :tongue: we keep on pushing eachother to keep on walking :bigsmile:
  • pinkkeith
    Options
    There's a group on here that uses that website to keep track of their adventures to Modor.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    There's a group on here that uses that website to keep track of their adventures to Modor.

yup! But we're following Bilbo, not Frodo. :)
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    62.35. The Old Forest is close. :)
  • moreORless50
    Options
    another mile and a well needed rest both emmawilllose and myself are feeling tired today :yawn: . But after a long rest we continue East a couple more miles The Old Forest should be in our sights soon 57 miles now complete :bigsmile:
  • moreORless50
    Options
    a few more miles along, a bitter cold day with strong winds my eyes are watering :cry: as the wind blows strait at me and emmawilllose has very red cold hands but we pushed on and walked 4.5 miles today :happy: ,The Old Forest is now so very close,....... 61.5 miles completed :bigsmile:
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    OP, I am so sorry for your loss - this is the first time I have seen this thread since returning to MFP. I would like to join - got room for a latecomer? I will be keeping track on my Fitbit. What a wonderful idea to stay motivated!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    OP, I am so sorry for your loss - this is the first time I have seen this thread since returning to MFP. I would like to join - got room for a latecomer? I will be keeping track on my Fitbit. What a wonderful idea to stay motivated!

Join! Track! The more the merrier! :)
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome website!

Good luck in your journey.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    67.25. Still headed east.
  • moreORless50
    Options
    66.5 miles complete now :happy: me and emmawilllose decided to push a little bit more today as we didnt walk yesterday weather was cold and wet :grumble: ,But we packed a hot drink in our thermal mugs and drank it on our way :drinker:
  • moreORless50
    Options
    67.5 miles now wasnt a good day for walking only did a mile
  • moreORless50
    Options
    74.5 miles we walked our little feet of today ,shame we couldnt push that extra half mile out though would have been at the next camp spot
  • moreORless50
    Options
    82 miles into our journey now weather is getting colder but both me and emmawilllose are determined to continue on :smile: we are planning to Reach Bree.tomorrow