Pop Tarts have chemicals that could kill you instantly

Options

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    You know, the shock-and-awe propaganda always amuses me. Why do people honestly believe that marketers would put deadly, toxic, caustic, carcinogenic, or other chemicals in food?

THEY WANT YOU TO BUY MORE PRODUCT!

If they poison you, then you will either:

A) Die! And not buy more product

or

B) Somehow link said poisoning and subsequent adverse affects back to them and SUE THE **** out of them!

Why do people never use their brains????? :noway:

Well, it works for the cigarette industry. And different foods over the years have had some pretty interesting things in them.
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WELL WELL I DO SAY I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH AND THIS WAS A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you could be comedians if you loose your day jobs........
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options

I haven't experienced any of these symptoms, but I have had an erection lasting for 4 hours or longer. IS this normal?

Man, if this were true, can you imagine how many more PopTarts they'd be selling? They couldn't keep up. Folks would be driving to Mexico to get black market PopTarts.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Can I repair my plaster walls with pop tarts? If so, which flavor?

Wondering if they would work for floor tiles. I just bought a place with crappy carpeting that needs replacing. I'm thinking the Brown Sugar Cinnamon ones would pass for hard wood floors right?
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever...you people are hilarious :laugh:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? because my son loves loves loves his pop tarts :( I'm officially freaked out!

I know they're not the best for you and contain more sugar than a donut.. (took this two day nutrition class and the lady teaching it said that) but I didn't think they were that crazy ridiculously bad for ya

l'm very gulliable so dont mess with me ahah
    one born every minute
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha love this.
  • ginabiina
    Options
    i am so happy i read this thread... thanks for the laughs:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • gooellie
    Options
    All processed food such as this has chemicals in them der!!!! everyone should know that what people don't know is racemic mixtures are basically you have two molecules of the same chemical and one is structurally built different so gives it a whole new function. All chemicals rely on structure and function! So that means it might have the same chemical but does completely different function. Keep that in mind when you read about chemicals.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I had heard Pop Tarts were developed by NASA as heat shield tiles for the Space Shuttle.

Actually they use corn. Mostly because nothing can break down corn.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    All processed food such as this has chemicals in them der!!!! everyone should know that what people don't know is racemic mixtures are basically you have two molecules of the same chemical and one is structurally built different so gives it a whole new function. All chemicals rely on structure and function! So that means it might have the same chemical but does completely different function. Keep that in mind when you read about chemicals.

Huh? :huh:
  • dalana84
    dalana84 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So the blueberry poptarts have meth in them you say? And the filling is blue, you say?

I think I know who is behind all of this.

walter-white.jpeg
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am Superwoman! I have proven that poptarts are ineffective against my awesome powers!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

yay- I wish more people understood that concept!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I only have strawberry toaster strudels. Am I S.O.L.? For both breakfast AND mopping my floors?
  • MonkeyxLover
    Options
    I don't eat them any way but I have thought about it so I'll be sure to avoid them in the supermarket
  • hello50s
    Options
    Thanks for this post guys. A good laugh to start out the day :)
  • stepise
    Options
    crystal meth in pop tarts? these companies are taking it to far!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If eating poptarts is wrong, then I don't wanna be right:)

fill my glass with some windex, I need something to wash my poptart down with!
  • spezzie
    spezzie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    de7o5e.png
    LOL!!!!